Name that girl

I'm right there with you guys. Only thing I might be able to add is, if/when you click on the photo attachment it says Chloe-Cherry.jpg in the title of the attachment. Does that mean anything?
I had to google that one but it looks like we're going a different path with this game. Hahahaha!

i "cheated" and still didnt know her. interesting "day job" for this young lady tho.

i had not heard of her current show before either ... guess i am outside the target demographic for it.

Let's get Back in the Saddle and keep this train a rollin' on the right track:

This lady is now 44 years old (Holy crap!). She is the youngest of two girls by the same super famous father (one of her shared facial features is unmistakable), which would make her his Last Child. She started out as a fashion model, then transitioning to acting in a music video, then to some pretty major blockbuster movies (think end of the world, WW2, and some huge nerd fantasy series) in the late 90's and into the 2000's. If you guys don't get this, it's Nobody's Fault but your own.

Answer tomorrow morning if no one gets it.

R (1).jpeg

This lady is now 44 years old (Holy crap!). She is the youngest of two girls by the same super famous father (one of her shared facial features is unmistakable), which would make her his Last Child. She started out as a fashion model, then transitioning to acting in a music video, then to some pretty major blockbuster movies (think end of the world, WW2, and some huge nerd fantasy series) in the late 90's and into the 2000's. If you guys don't get this, it's Nobody's Fault but your own.

View attachment 531385
Not get this one? Dream on.

yes, i got the young lady at #1,343 ... "chip off the old block" looks wise, so that led to her famous Dad, then the clues cemented it.

(heh, I just got #1,345 :))

Last edited:
Shelly Long; I never liked her. I thought it was Susan Dey, thus my question about driving a school bus.
That was my first thought too, based on the picture. Your comment made me second guess that I knew the correct gal.

Shelly Long; I never liked her. I thought it was Susan Dey, thus my question about driving a school bus.
heck, i thought you were referring to something in Troop Beverly Hills .. Susan Dey is a little younger than Ms. Long i think.

:thumbsup:

quick reminder .. we stlll have #1,334 hanging out there for OP to finish up OR someone who (unlike me) didnt have to cheat name her and end that game?

:thumbsup:

View attachment 531385
I had to cheat. I've heard of her, but I haven't seen any of the movies, or TV shows she has been in.
I'll be lounging here under my rock if anybody needs me.

View attachment 531385
Easy one.

Anyone feeling covered up by a large piece of granite ... naming this girl is about he best person I can think of to test the "rock" hypothesis .... :poke:

Age 47 now. Actor and related jobs.

Age 7 below, virtually exactly when she was in a supporting role in one of the biggest Hollywood movies .. ever .. in the history of movies. Inflation adjusted, it would probably be in the top 5 to 10 grossing movies in world-wide box office receipts.

40 years later, she's obviously older but really hasnt "changed" that much.

That's it .. answer tomorrow

this was the easiest one so far. even i got it from the picture

Liv Tyler

Some of you had What it Takes to figure this one out, but the rest of you need to spend A Night in the Ruts!

She is the only child of Steven Tyler and Bebe Buell but grew up being raised by Todd Rundgren. When she was about 10, the secret came out about her real father and has had two rocker dads ever since. She went on to do modeling and transitioned to acting. She has starred in Armageddon, Jersey Girl, The Lord of the Rings, and a ton of other films.
download.jpeg
R (1).jpeg

Back