New Canadian Member

carrnage

Reaction score
Hello to Everyone, I guess this introduction is a lil belated, but better late than never.
I currently live in northern BC and work as a heavy equip operator, recently bought a house with a 20x20 detached shop (arrggg) a lil small for my liking. Will be moving back down south (near Vancouver BC) next year and building 40x60 shop on an acre I inherited.
I have been wrenching on stuff since about age 12. and worked as a mechanic for about 10 years (a dirty, thankless job) Now I just do it for fun or to help out a friend.
My love of mopar started in 1987 when I bought a 70 Charger and spent 15 yrs restoring it (money was tight).
My first C-body came a couple yrs later in the form of a 65 Imperial crown coupe.
My latest project is a pair of 69 Monaco 500's, 1 better than the other, still deciding whether to do both or just part out the shabby one.
I collect big blocks, I cant pass up a good deal on 383 or 440 etc, but the deals are becoming few and far between.
Especially 413's & 426 wedges.
I like to keep em complete and lined up against the wall, until I need one for a project.
I am also slowly putting together a Duster drag car.
Anywho enough rambling for now, Hope to get know some of you, and utilize this great resource.

welcome to the site enjoy...best post pics when ya can...natives git a little weird here without them

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Pics are a must around here.

Hey! Welcome to FCBO. I hear ya on engine collecting. I don't have any, but I'm thinking about it. . .

Ok will post pics here too, I have created several galleries and uploaded quite a few pics. Monaco 6.jpgMonaco 7.jpgMonaco 8.jpgMonaco 9.jpgMonaco 10.jpgMonaco 2.jpgMonaco 3.jpgMonaco 4.jpgMonaco 5.jpgSony #5 005.jpg

Monaco 6.jpg

Monaco 7.jpg

Monaco 8.jpg

Monaco 9.jpg

Monaco 10.jpg

Monaco 2.jpg

Monaco 3.jpg

Monaco 4.jpg

Monaco 5.jpg

Sony #5 005.jpg

Back