New member from Mass

73nyorkerbroughm

Reaction score
Hello, I joined website a while ago and haven't had time. My car is a 73 New Yorker Brougham, burnished red metallic, black vinyl interior, power slider, road wheels I've had it for 14 years, rebuilt 440 and trans, this is my second 73 New Nyorker and third CBody, my first car was a 72 Monaco.

:worthless_thread:....................................

welcome just the same..... We need to see your car, sounds sweet

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Greetings from the center of the Universe (Paxton MA.)

Working on the picture thing, haven't figured it out yet, any advice would be appreciated. I currently have the interior out to repair some floor rust, water apparently pooled under carpet at one time and rusted the floor pan on drivers side and settled in the k frame isolator recess rusting it away, also a little rust through under rear seat pan, all of it fixable, although the isolator area will be tricky, I also stripped off the vinyl top and repaired small rust through on rear window. I've had it garaged for years now , so further rust isn't a worry. The previous owner did an exterior repaint on it including new quarters, the K frame has also been rebuilt with kit welded into place. I had the engine and trans rebuilt about 10 years ago but only has a couple thousand miles on it, new radiator, just changed all fluids, belts hoses, plugs, autolite 86's. I start the car regularly and keep fresh shell 93 in it with stabil. My hope is to get things done one at a time and enjoy the car. I also replaced the rear bumper this year with a nice rechrome from a guy on the dry dock, it looks great.

Welcome from the steel city, pics would be nice then we can all critique your work lol, if you have pictures on your computer use the icon with the framed tree in toolbar above text area beyond that i'm no help I know just enough about these things to be in trouble or cause trouble maybe?

Back