New wagon in the family

Cograts Will. Now where are the pics?

Thanks Zach.
I can't get a copy off the auction site for some reason and the shots he sent are just close up detail shots. He said he was going to send some overall pics, but nothing yet.
I hope to have the car picked up and delivered early December.

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

Hell yeah, it's silver, what's not to like???

Love the painted rims, dog dish caps, and raised white letter tires!! Looks like a beauty...Congrats!!!

Only thing I'd change on the wheel/tire combo is the dog dish caps. I'd go with the stainless steel "Plymouth Division" lettered caps.

attachment.php

Thanks for posting the pics big john. I was going to post the very same ones this morning.... Ya beat me to it.
I'm not convinced it's silver yet. I'd like that but it Might be the lighting. The seller says it has a very light green cast to it so i'm thinking it may be F3 frost green, also not so bad with the all tint glass.
Dog dish caps ........ cool, white letters ....... gotta go. And i'm not a patina guy. I'll repaint to the original color.

That's areal good looking wagon, seems to be in very good shape :eek:ccasion14:

Best of luck with it.

Paint is too far gone to live on especially as a daily Driver without further rust damage. I am with Will as far as the repaint is concerned and I'm pretty parcial to original paint actually.

I don't like patina either on most cars. This one will look sharp painted.

Back