Nice Doggie!

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Nice Doggie!

I want it!

I believe it's a Belgian Malinois....same breed of dog that guards the President!

VValYw6.jpg

IMG_8214.jpg

Our new edition at the end of August, no Bob, his name is not Queenie, it is Dozer................He was not quite 4 months old in this photo.

The dog in the photo you posted is very small to have his ears standing already... but he is a cutie

IMG_8214.jpg

Nice Doggie Dave!

Are you bringing "Queenie" to Carlisle??? LOL!

But seriously...your doggie (Dozer) is very cute!

I've had three of them, one was a Husky mix and the others pure bred.

The Husky mix was dumb as a rock, but he was the healthiest dog I've ever owned. He was almost 15 when he died.

Thank You Bob, I knew you would like him, probably looks very similar to most of the photos of your dogs in your childhood....

dozer.jpg

This is a bad photo I took of him Saturday morning laying in the morning sun as it came over the trees...... Why are German Shepherds so majestic appearing?

He is now a few days shy of six months old

dozer.jpg

I've had three of them, one was a Husky mix and the others pure bred.

The Husky mix was dumb as a rock, but he was the healthiest dog I've ever owned. He was almost 15 when he died.

Huskys are not smart dogs, no offense to anyone but I had one when I was a kid... incorrigible

That picture of Dozer looks very cool.

I want another German Shepard so bad....

I can't have one right now. I work 12+ hours most days and sometimes for several weeks without a day off. I just couldn't leave a dog alone that long. I'm so far down range most days that I can't get home in the middle of the day to take the dog outside.

I'll just have to wait until I'm retired for good...

My Dad's last dog....my brother has her now.

And yes, her name is Queenie! LOL!

541414_10151413761276297_1875466133_n.jpg

541414_10151413761276297_1875466133_n.jpg

Huskys are not smart dogs, no offense to anyone but I had one when I was a kid... incorrigible

No, they aren't. They are bred to haul *** with a dog sled behind them.

He chased a cat up a tree once... he ran right up the side of the tree and got about 8 feet high before he remembered he was a dog and fell out of the tree. It was like a cartoon.

Queenie is so damn smart.

German Shepard's are so faithful and truly is man's best friend!

Nice dogs guys, I still have that hole...

There's a 20lb weight limit in the townhouse that we're in right now.:frustrated:
some people like small dogs but I'm not one of them.

I don't care what anyone says about cats being low.maintainence I love doggies. I have a chocolate colored lab, pure bred. Dumb as a bag of nails but loyal. He would.jump into a pit of wipers with me without a thought.

Really Gary? Labs are generally NOT dumb dogs, considered one of the smartest.

Back