Nice Doggie!

Our "Hot Dog" (real name is Wanda) serves as a cat too. We live in the country and every autumn there comes a mice problem. 5 kills in the week and a half, not a bad score for a little doggie...

WP_005668.jpg

There's a 20lb weight limit in the townhouse that we're in right now.:frustrated:
some people like small dogs but I'm not one of them.

There's something about a dog that you don't bend over to pet...

My dog House with one of my grand daughters.

IMG_3318_zps2ffa2008.jpg

Very cute dogs, guys! Can't lie, I'm more of a cat person... Just throw a bowl of food down, and let it do its own business. However I do want a German Shepherd badly...

We had a pure bred golden retriever growing up. Great, smart, and loyal dog. Had to put him down at only 7 due to cancer. We got another golden (lives with my folks up north) that is dumber then hell! He's nice as can be, but what a jackass! lol

The worst dog we ever owned was a golden doodle (golden retriever/poodle) mix. What a terrible dog. Mom thought it would be great to have the attitude of a golden, and coat of a poodle (less mess). We ended up having to get rid of him when he turned a year or so old.

gigi-01.jpg

This is Gigi. She was killed in April of this year as she was passing underneath the garage door. She was too short to trip the motion sensor, and was killed as the door crushed her. She was seven and a half, and was a Papa-Chi (Papillion and Chihuahua mix). Only the passing of my parents was more traumatizing to me. She was an amazing little dog! Gigi was everywhere I was when I was at home or in the shop...my little 12-pound shadow! My little Gigi-girl. I cannot begin to describe how much I miss her.

I'll post a pic of my Black-mouth Cur named Ro-Ro and my Chihuahua DeeDee a little later. Great dogs that I love to death, but no dog can ever replace Gigi, to me.

A four-legged friend thread is a great idea! Lord knows, I trust my dogs far more than I trust the vast majority of humanity these days.

gigi-01.jpg

I grew up with a German Shepard. Now we have 5 cats all great little friends. I still can get my dog fix by visiting Lucy and Layla at my daughter place.
Lucy & Layla.jpg

Lucy & Layla.jpg

View attachment 40497

This is Gigi. She was killed in April of this year as she was passing underneath the garage door. She was too short to trip the motion sensor, and was killed as the door crushed her. She was seven and a half, and was a Papa-Chi (Papillion and Chihuahua mix). Only the passing of my parents was more traumatizing to me. She was an amazing little dog! Gigi was everywhere I was when I was at home or in the shop...my little 12-pound shadow! My little Gigi-girl. I cannot begin to describe how much I miss her.

I'll post a pic of my Black-mouth Cur named Ro-Ro and my Chihuahua DeeDee a little later. Great dogs that I love to death, but no dog can ever replace Gigi, to me.

A four-legged friend thread is a great idea! Lord knows, I trust my dogs far more than I trust the vast majority of humanity these days.

Thats awful Patrick, I'm so sorry about the loss of Gigi. One thing is for sure, it doesn't matter how big or small they are, it hurts like hell to loose them.

Wow that's terrible, I thought loosing one to a car was bad, sorry to hear that. Dachshunds are crazy little dogs we had one that would scale its way onto the dining room table unless the chairs where pushed in far enough to tip them back, she would drink your coffee if she could get.to it and would knock cans on beer out of the case/twelve pack and then bite on it till she punctured it then drink the beer. Bit the hell out of a ground hog also find mice in the house, man I miss that little maniac.

5 kills in the week and a half...

Make it 7. Yesterday she got two more (of course she doesn't eat mice, just makes sure they will not disturb us again).

I think we should rename her Terminator...

My dog likes.to go after rabbits and other dogs. He weighs around 100lbs and the.rabbits are just too quick for.him. They zig zag while.running and he'll flop over his self trying to keep up. Its hilarious.

Our Doxie didn't eat them either she pounce like a cat then torment them until she killed them or we got.rid of them first. Wish she was still around the wires would.not have gotten chewed on my 300m by a ground hog.

View attachment 40497

I'm sorry for your loss, that is a sad story. I don't know what I'll do with out my "Junk Yard" dog Romeo. I know he won't last forever and will eventually break my heart. He is a Chi mix, and always at my heel. He loves going to car shows, although he has taken kindly to Chevys...

A member of the U.S. Navy Seals descends from the scoreboard with his dog prior to Arizona Dallas Game today...

1545892_10152600180941263_2318988881343305879_n.jpg

Back