one other Mopar document from Hagerty--Mopar price guide

Boy no other cars for chrysler wtwtf

Needs to be sport cards trading/price guide. Lack luster

I don't believe in these price guides. Put a for sale sign in the window or advertise it on-line for your car. The best offer is your cars value.

I don't believe in these price guides. Put a for sale sign in the window or advertise it on-line for your car. The best offer is your cars value.
again, for the record, that's what i stated as well. I just thought it would be interesting to see what they are "trying" to pass off on the people in order to artificially inflate prices. It still serves as "somewhat" of a guide since we know they aren't accurate numbers, so that's why I posted it.

again, for the record, that's what i stated as well. I just thought it would be interesting to see what they are "trying" to pass off on the people in order to artificially inflate prices. It still serves as "somewhat" of a guide since we know they aren't accurate numbers, so that's why I posted it.
I agree with you completely, it's good to know what's happening out there.

Frankly I never bought my 69 FuryIII because I thought I got a great deal or that I would ever make money on it when I was done. I got it cause that is the car I wanted period but was happy it was half the price of a trashed,rusty ,badly modified Duster or Nova etc.:)

I think most of the cars I've seen on Craigslist the sellers think they have a #4 but what they got is far from it by this guide.

I wonder how many 67 Monacos rolled out with a 426... I wonder how many C Bodies rolled out with a 426?

Back