Pabst Brewery and Mansion

FB_IMG_1603407644808.jpg

Absolutely Beautiful Bob, we could all O.D. on those colors. Been to Green Bay more times then I can count or remember but never ventured up the peninsula? Kinda like the Keweenaw peninsula in Michigan's U.P. I'd think. Nice to see once but you're forced to see it twice weather you want to or not, lol. You gettin' better and stronger over there Pal? Got my flu shot and voted today, BOTH WERE PAINFUL EXPERIENCES THIS TIME AROUND. STAY WELL, Jer

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice in post #1152 that the American flag isn't being displayed properly (check the union) and since they don't know how to properly display the American flag probably I will guess that it isn't illuminated or taken down at night either.
I myself warn the business or organization about improper flag display / disrespect of our flag and then let them know that since they now know there is a problem I will no longer enter or do any business with them till it is corrected.
Stand up for our flag and our country.

The view of the courthouse, federal building and Lake Michigan from the 25th floor of the Pfister Hotel. The tall building on the left was originally the 1st Wisconsin Center and is the tallest building in Wisconsin (41 stories). I worked on the construction of that building in the early 1970's as a plumber.

FB_IMG_1605394131869.jpg

Back