Quality Restorations Inc.

What's the story on the pic? Matt's garage or WPC museum backlot?

LOL! I think Matt has 10 Mopar's in his shop. A lot of rare ones too! He's starting his own museum.

Matt, where are you? We need an update. LOL!!!

Plus he has another 68 or 69 Road Runner at another shop getting painted.

LOL! I think Matt has 10 Mopar's in his shop. A lot of rare ones too! He's starting his own museum.

Matt, where are you? We need an update. LOL!!!

He'll probably be by in the morning. I'm really looking forward to seeing that R/T.

Hey guys, still have the R/T, had to re-rebuild the engine...**** parts the first time around. Now it really runs good and as of yesterday is ready to go.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yes, had to put new chain, rings and send a hone through it. Brand new POS timing chain must have stretched in the first 10 minutes and I can't be sure if the rings or the machine shop hone were worth a fluck!

The R/T is owned by me and 2 friends, we bought it from another friend who was less then half way through the resto and lost interest. We picked up where he left off with the Intention of selling and making some money, as it turnd out we are hoping for minimum wage...

So its for sale.............? That has to be a tough business, selling you passion

My '68 RR, "The DOG" is not quite ready for paint and frankly I haven't been pushing it. The Imp became my priority, then a few things on my vert then the RR.

I need to start turning wrenches on mine, but the money isnt there for anything they need.

So its for sale.............? That has to be a tough business, selling you passion
I'm not going to be sorry to see that one go, it's a stunning vehicle but the third gen Chargers have never been on my list of keepers. Somebody will have themselves a very rare and thoroughly restored piece, that's the way that one rolled off the assembly line with only 2 exceptions, it had wheel opening moldings and painted steels.

Back