Quality Restorations Inc.

I have no children...

I'm not going to be sorry to see that one go, it's a stunning vehicle but the third gen Chargers have never been on my list of keepers. Somebody will have themselves a very rare and thoroughly restored piece, that's the way that one rolled off the assembly line with only 2 exceptions, it had wheel opening moldings and painted steels.

Matt sorry, I was talking about the Black/White 68 Coronet R/T but I appreciate the yella car too. Saw another yellow 3nd gen car at the Gateway Mopar show. You weren't there were you? If you were I'm pissed I didn't get the chance to meet you.

Not at the Gateway show, where would that have been Bryan?The '68 Coronet has not been seen by many yet, its a project I bought it several years back. It was on a rotisserie which was included and the majority of the metal work was already done however not to my standards nor what a car like this deserves. I will redo some of it before its ready for paint. It is a numbers matching 440 engine, 4 spd and its original Dana is still with it as well as the fender tag. A legit black car with no vinyl top and a white tail stripe and a white over black bucket seat/non console interior. This car will be brought back to as original as possible, it needs to be one of those nut and bolt style restos and will be a stunning car when done and rare!

Not at the Gateway show, where would that have been Bryan?The '68 Coronet has not been seen by many yet, its a project I bought it several years back. It was on a rotisserie which was included and the majority of the metal work was already done however not to my standards nor what a car like this deserves. I will redo some of it before its ready for paint. It is a numbers matching 440 engine, 4 spd and its original Dana is still with it as well as the fender tag. A legit black car with no vinyl top and a white tail stripe and a white over black bucket seat/non console interior. This car will be brought back to as original as possible, it needs to be one of those nut and bolt style restos and will be a stunning car when done and rare!

I can't wait to see the project.

Not at the Gateway show, where would that have been Bryan?

The site of the old Monster Mopar show at Gateway Int'l Raceway in Granite City, IL (think STL).

Re: the Coronet R/T

Homer drooling.jpg

Homer drooling.jpg

Timeframe on Coronet?
Unknown at this point, a lot depends on the business, it's the most important thing right now. When it came up for sale I knew I had to have it and didn't really care how long it was going to sit before I got to it. Engine was freshly built for it, stock specs, and the car is mostly complete.

The '68 Dodges are my fave of all B-bodies.

The '70 Dodge B-bodies don't suck either!

You guys are all wrong. The 66's are obviously better looking than any other B body.

I'm sorry but you are wrong...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

To each there own, that's what it's all about!
That one doesn't even compare!:poke:

The fact that my cousin (one of my best friends) had a 66 Coronet with a 12.5:1 440 in high school makes me slightly biased.

I had a '68 Charger with a 440 in high school so...

Blah..:party: B body's are just over priced Taxi cabs with BIG motors.

Back