Rust removal on my 66 Polara

With wavy exterior panels and a bad floor from the firewall on back, this was truly a labor of love. I'm sure I would have considered finding a good shell from the southwestern U.S. and transferring all the good pieces onto that. Obviously, my perspective is at least a year and a half too late.

With wavy exterior panels and a bad floor from the firewall on back, this was truly a labor of love. I'm sure I would have considered finding a good shell from the southwestern U.S. and transferring all the good pieces onto that. Obviously, my perspective is at least a year and a half too late.

Understood. It's just the way things worked out.

I learned a lot from this one. I hadn't rescued this Polara, it would be in the scrap heap and parted out by now.

is the Gateway still having the Show n' Shine each Tuesday afternoon/evening? I haven't seen it yet as I've driven by. about 4:45pm

I didn't go last year, getting there early enough is too difficult. I usually stick to Oakville, Waterdown or Milton.

I'm jelous! Looks great from here! Wish I could drive mine!! lol

Deff enjoy it for a while before diving back in. A lot more fun driving tla car that already has a little "character" then restored. Don't worry about it near as much.

Back