seen 70 wagon/fury

CanCritter

Reaction score
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...gi/1066079832?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
$_35.JPG

Ok, I'll say it, 15K??? It's not even a big block!

Being a wagon owner I have been keeping an eye on wagon values.
It seems nice, original running and driving wagon prices are starting at around 10K. With very nice examples looking for 16-20K.
These are for all makes Ford, GM and Mopar. Seems there a wagon trend in progress.

With today's SUV's and CUV's, and whatever else they are called, I can see why. Those useless POS imposters have run their course.
I hope.

Nice, very nice.

Reminds me of a 1971 Sport Suburban wagon that I once saw as part of a collection in rural Ireland. It was an ex-American Embassy car, last used as a hearse (which is what a good portion of full-size American cars were used as back home, either factory body wagons or converted from sedans. Most were 6-cylinder Chevy's). The bloke even had the '60s Lincoln Continental hearse that was used in his father's funeral procession. Bit weird if you ask me...

Anyway, the Plymouth had a 383, really good black interior (dash pad perfect), straight hidden headlight grill etc etc. But the thing was rotten to the core, such a shame. My mate with the '71 Monaco wanted the dash pad, even offering to swap in his own cracked dashpad to keep the car complete (if indeed it fits? Can you advise Dave?), but the lad was having none of it. Would rather just watch his odd collection of hearses rot into the ground. It takes all kinds in this life....

Back