Sub-Division UPDATE

Time to start cutting up metal stuff in the backyard with a Sawzall, eh Bob? :lol:
Or maybe some sheet metal body work with a hammer?

Time to start cutting up metal stuff in the backyard with a Sawzall, eh Bob? :lol:
Or maybe some sheet metal body work with a hammer?
Haha or fire up the race car Saturday morning early. Rap on it a few times. You know just to break my new neighbors in right.

Last edited:
D6C6DCE1-7ECD-4349-B629-C78B6E53BBC5.jpeg
Well they sold another house. That’s 3. They started on a 4th. Three of which are behind me. Had a minor encounter with the woman that bought the house behind me also. So out of the 12 original houses they have one still unfinished & looks to have a ways to go. Three sold & now four new started. The noise of machinery & heavy trucks all day long right behind me. SIGH ! And I continue to look at what’s selling in the general area & the price. The market is red hot for medium priced affordable family homes. Less than 30 days. I saw one 8 miles further out in the next town. 10 acres with 4 cleared. House with 24 X 30 HVAC shop paved driveway all the way to the shop. In my price range. Sent an inquiry last night. Agent responded the house was already under contract. We have a bonified bubble alive & well here in Youngsville, NC. A friend who lives about 8 miles on the other side of town. Well just a mile from him they cleared a large tract of land on both sides of the road. Has to be 100 acres. They will get started on that soon. Probably another 200 plus houses.

You need to alternate playing Lynard Skynard and a chain saw. Lol

This is the kind of **** that drives me bonkers. Obviously this nightmare of rooflines was drawn by a so-called "architect" who has never picked up a hammer and can only draw pretty pictures instead of a real and functional structure.
1. Look at that valley which is a roof leak waiting to happen. You never, ever have two roof lines meet like that.
2. Look at how the roof pitches over the entry to the porch. People will be greeted by walking through Niagara Falls when it rains.

Two rookie mistakes. I imagine the Floorplan is a disaster, also.
Also, the garage looks like one of those 20x20 jobs. Ha! Good luck with that
Oh. And that deep culvert in your 15' front yard.... :rolleyes:

PicsArt_02-28-08.07.50.jpg

Last edited:
Yea gud one Stan. I'll add.

"aaaaYUP That'll work... any heavy overflow will be diverted by this little shield!

aaaaYUP.THAT'LL.WORK.jpg

(edit) No railing on porch, that would be a code violation in most states, 'don know 'bout North Carolina thou.

Around here I believe the deck must be more than 2' above grade to require a railing.

Yea who gives a 'eff about drunk granny and her walker getting pitched on her head! LOL
(or for that matter someones precious little snowflake crawling off the edge and getting bruised)

:lol:

Back