The 1965 Polara/Monaco/880 thread!!

Heres an uncommon 65. Canuk Polara 440 factory 383 hp 4 speed.
home 158.jpg
home 160.jpg
home 155.jpg
home 156.jpg

My Polara 880 slant parts car when it arrived...it's semi picked over now. Would have saved it but it had a lot of cancer in all the seams.
HPIM0840.JPG

Do you have any rear window regulators for a '65 Monaco?
manual-no problem, power -probably but would have to check. Hardest piece to find for a 65 to 68 hardtop is the rear slide/roller assembly....has a captive square slide on one end and a roller retained with a spring clip on the other end of the stud....nearly always broken.

manual-no problem, power -probably but would have to check. Hardest piece to find for a 65 to 68 hardtop is the rear slide/roller assembly....has a captive square slide on one end and a roller retained with a spring clip on the other end of the stud....nearly always broken.
Only need manual. Just to be clear, these would be for the 2Dr '65. Here is a pic. What would the cost be for both sides?
1965 Monaco Riverfront Cruise 01.jpg

furyman , i'm looking for a drivers side rear quarter upper trim for a 65 880 2 dr , what do you have ?
I will check .We are currently sorting and listing the thousands of NOS mldgs in stock and listing them on e gag. I'll need a bit...the main scope of the business nowadays is Chinese cra ..er Chinese parts lol. I'll have one of the guys pull all the long body mldgs and start inventorying them. Might have it in used as well but yard work is coming to an end what with winter setting in.

This neat 4door hardtop was on ebay last year.I had the twisted idea of making my wagon a 4 door hardtop....not that hard to do.
4drht.jpg
4dt880.jpg

Back