The Imperial might have a new home soon...

I've did two movie auditions and a third script read this past weekend, so I've had no time to drive the "T" yet. Got one of the two roles confirmed tonight, and will know about the third either Wednesday or Thursday. One lead and two supporting roles in one week - I've never had this good of a week ever, in terms of my acting career! The trade may end up waiting a while, between my job and my acting gigs...man, life's great!

Seeing as how you be famous can i get your autograph?
image.jpeg

I've did two movie auditions and a third script read this past weekend, so I've had no time to drive the "T" yet. Got one of the two roles confirmed tonight, and will know about the third either Wednesday or Thursday. One lead and two supporting roles in one week - I've never had this good of a week ever, in terms of my acting career! The trade may end up waiting a while, between my job and my acting gigs...man, life's great!

Don't get used to it. . . Ya never know whats just around the corner. . .

You're an actor????
Seriously? A paid actor? :wideyed:

Yup. I've been acting as an extra for a few years, but the past three years have been pretty active for me. Two college project films, nine theatrical releases, plus 15 commercials, four social media bits, an FAA training video; plus I've provided old cars to three movies now. I've currently got three films I'm working on concurrently as an actor with speaking roles, two more that I'm writing, and one I'm collaborating with a friend on. The past three weeks have been especially busy. I'm diggin' the work! Oklahoma has a very kind climate for film work. Some states are quite hostile to the film and TV industry, actually. Oklahoma provides tax breaks to productions that use Oklahoma crews and cast members, so production stays quite busy year-round.

Yup. I've been acting as an extra for a few years, but the past three years have been pretty active for me. Two college project films, nine theatrical releases, plus 15 commercials, four social media bits, an FAA training video; plus I've provided old cars to three movies now. I've currently got three films I'm working on concurrently as an actor with speaking roles, two more that I'm writing, and one I'm collaborating with a friend on. The past three weeks have been especially busy. I'm diggin' the work! Oklahoma has a very kind climate for film work. Some states are quite hostile to the film and TV industry, actually. Oklahoma provides tax breaks to productions that use Oklahoma crews and cast members, so production stays quite busy year-round.

Come on you need to provide some specifics so we can see you in action.

Yeah Patrick....let's see something.

I may have a potential career change pending. LOL!

That's really cool Patrick. Let's see some links to something !

Congrats on your success!

Back