Today's the Day it Started!!!

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
It started today:eek:s_dancing2:

I didn't have the ignition wire coming from the coil shoved completely in the distributor cap. The only bummer is I had the whole thing on video and I accidently deleted.:eek:ops:

My consin has some video he shot with his phone after it started. When I get his video I'll post it.

Thanks everyone for the help:sSig_thanks:

Congratulations! Did you take her out for a ride?

:eek:ccasion14:

Congratulations! Did you take her out for a ride?

:eek:ccasion14:

Not yet, I'm completely redoing the brakes and it's up on jack stands, and I'm siphoning gas out of a gas can, but the tank has been reconditioned and as soon as I decided to replace the sending unit or not I can install the tank.

Woooo hoooooo!!! Thats great how well did she run? Idle good? Details man, details

Woooo hoooooo!!! Thats great how well did she run? Idle good? Details man, details
Once most of the transmission fluid that I poured down the carb burn off engine block it's step down twice for me and it idled smoothly.
I turned off the car for about 5 minutes I came back and started again and it turned over with just a bump of the ignition. Yes!! And idled very smoothly.

Once most of the transmission fluid that I poured down the carb burn off engine block it's step down twice for me and it idled smoothly.
I turned off the car for about 5 minutes I came back and started again and it turned over with just a bump of the ignition. Yes!! And idled very smoothly.

That had to be a good feeling... The whole story is full of positives. Please find that footage we wanna be a part of it

I believe I have had success recovering the video so hopefully I'll post something tonight.

Yeah man, great news! Can't wait to see and hear it.

You earned yourself the Official Stanley Happy Dance.

TheStanleyDance.gif

How sweet it is! Move that saw horse put the top down and drive.........

I know you cant , .............. but I feel it!

Back