Update from FURYGT. We have moved to North Carolina.

Glad to hear you and all of your things got there. Good luck getting settled. Now sit back and take a deep breath, whew! Hope to see you at Carlisle.

Glad to hear your getting settled in Bill. Brings back memories of leaving the "Great white north" back in 95 and relocating in Denver NC, (Lincoln county). I stayed for 6 years. Winter was much shorter there, but still somewhat severe at times and I have since migrated to a land of white sand in place of white snow.
Good luck. See you at Carlisle?
Will.

Be sure to attend the Cat fish races in Gastonia in Sept.

Glad to hear your getting settled in Bill. Brings back memories of leaving the "Great white north" back in 95 and relocating in Denver NC, (Lincoln county). I stayed for 6 years. Winter was much shorter there, but still somewhat severe at times and I have since migrated to a land of white sand in place of white snow.
Good luck. See you at Carlisle?
Will.

Be sure to attend the Cat fish races in Gastonia in Sept.

I will be at Carlisle. I will not be vending. I plan to have the Flyin' Whale there. My storage unit is in Denver and there are some restaurants there that we like.

He has a retired U-Haul 26' box truck (which will hold a C Body)

As I remember. The blue '68 4 door post went in there and fit rather nicely. Glad to hear you like your new place. Hoping to hear more. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Bill!:)

Hi Bill, Glad to hear that the big move is finished and that you're settled in to the new place. I spent a lot of time in NC when I drove for Maverick, and I certainly did enjoy the weather. In fact, I was just down there last week. I delivered office furniture in Charlotte, then picked up a load of car batteries in Gastonia that went to Enfield, CT, right next door to the Lego USA HQ.

Jeff

It's good to hear that you're getting settled in Bill. I just looked up where you are and it's not all that far from my buddy that recently moved to Wiley Lake SC. And I'm heading down there this weekend for a few days. I'll wave as I drive by!!!

Hi Bill, Glad to hear that the big move is finished and that you're settled in to the new place. I spent a lot of time in NC when I drove for Maverick, and I certainly did enjoy the weather. In fact, I was just down there last week. I delivered office furniture in Charlotte, then picked up a load of car batteries in Gastonia that went to Enfield, CT, right next door to the Lego USA HQ.

Jeff

Jeff, Let me know the next time you are in my area. Gastonia is the next town south of me.

It's good to hear that you're getting settled in Bill. I just looked up where you are and it's not all that far from my buddy that recently moved to Wiley Lake SC. And I'm heading down there this weekend for a few days. I'll wave as I drive by!!!

Steve, Are you driving? When are you leaving? You are going to be less than an hour from me. Would love to get together if possible.

Steve, Are you driving? When are you leaving? You are going to be less than an hour from me. Would love to get together if possible.
Bill, yes I'm driving. I'm leaving either mid day this Friday or 0- Dark thirty Saturday morning and will be heading back home on the 2nd.

Bill, yes I'm driving. I'm leaving either mid day this Friday or 0- Dark thirty Saturday morning and will be heading back home on the 2nd.

You are looking at around a 15 hour drive depending on how many stops that you make. Would love to see you even if it is for a quick bite to eat. My cell phone and email have not changed.

You are looking at around a 15 hour drive depending on how many stops that you make. Would love to see you even if it is for a quick bite to eat. My cell phone and email have not changed.
I'll be going on Saturday Bill. I'll bring your number and I'll see if I can find the time to give you a call.

Back