What happens to your cars when your gone!

The previous owner, Wilbur from Indiana owned my car for about 40 years until his death in 2012. He wrote his name and address on the trunk mat and on the inside of the door panels. He put his mark, so I know he loved this car. I have added my name and address on the door panels. As the current caretaker I feel like I have respected Wilbur’s ownership by maintaining it the best I can. I wish I could be lucky enough to own my 300 for 40 years, but that seems unlikely when I do the math. As for my death plans, I have already put my son on all my accounts, so he doesn’t have to probate a will, it’s already his. All the cars will be his too. He will have to keep or dispose of the cars as he sees fit. He likes the Chrysler, but doesn’t have the same connection I do, I learned to drive on a c-body when they were still just every day cars. He loves the Scat Pack Charger, but he lives in northern Ohio with snow, so who knows. We are all only visitors, so enjoy the visit and don’t worry about what happens when we leave.

Back in the summer we bought our "plot" in our church's cemetery just outside of town. Since its up on one of the highest point in town, you can see our house, which is even higher, from there and vice-versa. We then picked out our monument, a beautiful polished black marble one that will be etched with a beautiful view of the valley as seen from our house, and the cemetery is in the distance! The folks said we can put whatever we want on it, so on the back we came up with this.
picked.png

Back