What is This Symbol Mean?

Sinister Diesel pleaded guilty to a two-count Information, charging it with conspiracy to violate the Clean Air Act (CAA) and defraud the United States, and with violating the CAA by tampering with the monitoring device of an emissions control system of a diesel truck. Under the plea agreement, the defendant agrees to pay a $500,000 criminal fine.

Taken from the above EPA website.

Don't do the crime if you can't pay the fine.

Also since you trust the epa then I assume you know that they feel the same about race cars and modifying cars for racing. Epa and cdc about masks two peas in a pod. You're barking up the wrong tree partner lol

Also since you trust the epa then I assume you know that they feel the same about race cars and modifying cars for racing. Epa and cdc about masks two peas in a pod. You're barking up the wrong tree partner lol

Change the channel.

Not a news fan but one can say the same to you Good sir, again good luck you're barking up the wrong tree. You live your life, I'll live mine. That simple really.

Keep going. Gen 1 and Gen 2 Cummins. Pre emissions undeniably the best ever made, also will out run everything out there as long as maintenance is done, 7.3 power stroke. Same deal. You haven't made a case yet and by the junk you are reading. I don't think you have a clue about diesel anything but I also don't know you from Adam.

I work with diesels and heavy equipment everyday and have the past 15 years. That light is an indicator to delete that overpriced useless bullshit and sell it to a scrapper where it belongs. Delete it, put in a low tune and enjoy what the truck should be and how much happier the truck is. Plus you'll get much better fuel economy.

Keep going. Gen 1 and Gen 2 Cummins. Pre emissions undeniably the best ever made, also will out run everything out there as long as maintenance is done, 7.3 power stroke. Same deal. You haven't made a case yet and by the junk you are reading. I don't think you have a clue about diesel anything but I also don't know you from Adam.

Well, you do have 15 years experience with diesels.
LOL.

On any diesel truck forum your top post would usually be preceded by the question "How can I make my truck role coal?"

It's obvious you're too young to have seen 2stroke Detroits and the first gen Cummins, and IDI Fords to understand that todays diesels run cleaner, have easily have double the HP and torque and are far more quieter.

I have owned every one of them. Still drive a 12v cummins. All our farm equipment are diesel with the exception of Farmall M and H, So yes silly me for being so nieve and ignorant to being a keyboard warrior and commenting on something I clearly know nothing about. As you read I said earlier that rolling coal is punk kids and people having fun. Not properly tuned. Thank you for passing my time tonight. Damn tomorrow is going to suck at work. 2 pay loaders went down today with SCR failures. Failure to regen and went into limp mode. Meanwhile the old junk is still running and making money. Damn them quiet diesels really are quiet when they don't run..lol

I have owned every one of them. Still drive a 12v cummins. All our farm equipment are diesel with the exception of Farmall M and H, So yes silly me for being so nieve and ignorant to being a keyboard warrior and commenting on something I clearly know nothing about. As you read I said earlier that rolling coal is punk kids and people having fun. Not properly tuned. Thank you for passing my time tonight. Damn tomorrow is going to suck at work. 2 pay loaders went down today with SCR failures. Failure to regen and went into limp mode. Meanwhile the old junk is still running and making money. Damn them quiet diesels really are quiet when they don't run..lol

Sounds like you need a diesel mechanic.

Meanwhile for every one truck they catch with def delete, these burn around the world non stop.

1706728241763.png

Meanwhile for every one truck they catch with def delete, these burn around the world non stop.

View attachment 641477

Straw man​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Straw man (disambiguation).
A straw man fallacy (sometimes written as strawman) is the informal fallacy of refuting an argument different from the one actually under discussion, while not recognizing or acknowledging the distinction.[1] One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".
The typical straw man argument creates the illusion of having refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition through the covert replacement of it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and the subsequent refutation of that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the opponent's proposition.[2][3] Straw man arguments have been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly regarding highly charged emotional subjects.[4]
Straw man tactics in the United Kingdom may also be known as an Aunt Sally, after a pub game of the same name, where patrons throw sticks or battens at a post to knock off a skittle balanced on top.[5][6]

Ove​

Thanks to the EPA the air in our cities don't look like that.

Tell us how you would benefit from living in that air quality?

Back