got the motor and tranny back in this spring after their rebuilds and it has fought me ever since. Ran fine at the start. But over time it got undriveable and super noisy. Turns out 9 of 16 rocker arm adjusters didn’t like the new pushrods and wore down to the nib. By the time we got that sorted and replacements found, I stripped a spark plug hole - or so I thought - reassembling. Went to fix the spark plug hole. Good thing i checked the threads on the plug. The plug was bad! Now it is all reassembled. Adjusted. About 150 miles on it. Smooth as silk. Quiet as a Caddy. Rides remarkably well. Looking forward to Moparfest 2020!