Wollfen's 1971 Sport Fury GT !

Ah the manual lever needs to be in the slot in the manual valve. I think it would work better that way.
Got it in one. I put it in the correct place bolted everything back up gain and topped up the fluid, and I have motion! Does a little Irish Jig. :steering::thumbsup:

Yes, yes it does. I will be taking more pics once I drive it outside for a wash and picture fest.
Don't do it :poke:
I agree about the white interior, it goes so well with the green paint. I really like the car all dusty; if it were mine I'd leave it that way.
After everything here... I've been rooting for the dirt...:rolleyes:

Okay people! Here it is! I took it for a drive and I am over the moon! The car drives like an Imperial, smooth and comfortable and oh so quiet. I couldn't believe how well it went on its shake down run. The thing has no noises, no squeaks or rattles and the engine cant be heard when not under load. I am amazed, seriously! I had no idea this car would turn out so well. ANyway, here are some pics to drool over, I still have the antenna to put on and replace a light bulb. Nothing much else comes to mind right now. I am happy, I am taking the wife out to a restaurant now. :lol::thumbsup::steering:

Outside.jpg
Outside1.jpg
Outside2.jpg
PInside.jpg

I think your cat is loose needs another clamp.....

I bow to your obvious talent and only wish to have an iota of your skill one day sir.

I think your cat is loose needs another clamp.....

I bow to your obvious talent and only wish to have an iota of your skill one day sir.
Thanks for the kudo's I certainly pushed hard to make all this happen, looking back at my original postings it looks like I started this project in February and that would make it about 4 and a half months of work. Damn I need a holiday!

That has to be one of the greatest pleasures in life.
And a little cause of envy as well
:thumbsup:
We can all have a unique story of the satisfaction of getting a Cbody on the road, I don't recommend we all do what I did! It was taxing to say the least!

Dereck! Call out to you! I can definitely report that when you finally get to drive yours it will be a GREAT pleasure for sure!

Aug...planning to take the week off when car comes up with Paul....words come down we have some large projects in Vernon and Nanaimo BC so taking a break when l can....turned down private primo cash job today just so l could take next week off...hopeing to get my 91 gmc project completed next week then it will be done and Gt will be close to done
then all that's left is the two 70 Fury's...
Lm envious of all the folks headin to Carlisle....wished the GT coulda made a apearance this year...mayby next year....
Enjoy Garry

Back