For Sale 1966 Monaco drop top ($19.9k) Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Break you your coin purses boys this one aint gunna last if it looks this good in person. Let the nit picking begin..

For Sale: 1966 Dodge Monaco in Halton Hills, Ontario

13645869-1966-dodge-monaco-srcset-retina-xxl.jpg

If this is $20k Canadian that is a good price.

If we are being nitpicky, the engine should have been painted red since this is a Canadian-built car and the black fenderwells are incorrect, but most people wouldn't notice. I would toss the aftermarket skirts. Been converted to dual-reservoir brakes, which is a plus.

Beautiful car and if it is as good as it looks worth every penny. Anyone know if the console is correct. I thought that style didn't start until 67 but I'm not sure.

Beautiful car and if it is as good as it looks worth every penny. Anyone know if the console is correct. I thought that style didn't start until 67 but I'm not sure.
As far as I know, the shifter with the chrome tulip knob was only used with rod-linkage 727s. 1966 should have been the first year for that console and shifter, so it would be correct. The top with woodgrain may have been later though?

Last edited:
That's a good point about the console. As far as I know, the shifter with the chrome tulip knob was only used with rod-linkage 727s, so 1966 should have been the first year for that console and shifter. (The top with woodgrain may have been even later?) So that car must have had the original cable-shifted 727 swapped with a later one with rod shift linkage.
If it’s dodge used the same console as the sport fury it looks correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back