1967 Fury VIP 4-door HT - Hemmings Find of the Day

Greg B.

Reaction score
Featured here:

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2013/04/15/hemmings-find-of-the-day-1967-plymouth-fury-vip/

A really nice car. Love the photo of the floodlit dash at night. Optimistic price but you never know.

1967PlymouthVIP_01.jpg1967PlymouthFuryVIPdash.JPG1967PlymouthFuryVIPSeats.JPG

1967PlymouthVIP_01.jpg

1967PlymouthFuryVIPdash.JPG

1967PlymouthFuryVIPSeats.JPG

worth every penny......find another ......in that color , with the luggage....I love it

Had it two less doors, it would have been sold the first day at that prce. But had it two less doors, it would have been overpriced an additional 6 grand and not sell.....

< Sent from my tablet >

Very nice VIP. Beautiful 4 door car. He could get his asking price.

Assume all things American will be in a container...... The rest of the world is jealous and wants to be us.

Someone is probably bargaining rigjt now to haul it outta here

Featured here:

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2013/04/15/hemmings-find-of-the-day-1967-plymouth-fury-vip/

A really nice car. Love the photo of the floodlit dash at night. Optimistic price but you never know.

View attachment 10726View attachment 10727View attachment 10728

I'd need to check the spec sheets to be sure, but I think this is almost a "base" VIP.

The 383 is an option. Standard engine was a 318-2V along with PS, PB, A/T and A/C.

There's no power windows, no cruise, no tilt in this car. It IS a gorgeous car, but as far as VIPs go, I believe it to be a stripper except for the engine.

And it'd be welcome in my garage any time.

Nice job Greg .........

Not as nice as the pic of that dash looks, but thanks! :)

I remember Dad's '71 Monaco literature mentioned the floodlit dash. I never really noticed it as being much different at the time, but I guess it was. Do those years also have the gauges and radio internally lit also?

I was wondering the same thing. I had a hunch so I just checked, and I was right as it happens. That pic is from the '67 sales catalog.

Well, there was no Photoshop back then but there was some damn good enhancement going on in the darkroom-

< Sent from my tablet >

Not as nice as the pic of that dash looks, but thanks! :)

I remember Dad's '71 Monaco literature mentioned the floodlit dash. I never really noticed it as being much different at the time, but I guess it was. Do those years also have the gauges and radio internally lit also?

in a short answer.........NO

Assume all things American will be in a container...... The rest of the world is jealous and wants to be us.

Someone is probably bargaining rigjt now to haul it outta here

You never see the VIP. Try to find another this nice; I doubt you can.

Back