SOLD 1970 Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let him .... he's using it as a selling tactic . Then he's gotta ship a bunch of parts. I'm in for 1800. . .maybe
I was offered the car and parts for 3500 when the 73 sold. Theres just no way. It's all disassembled...and it didnt even need to be torn down completely. Poor car.

Yeah, stop saying I , everybody was.

Agreed , it didn't need to come down to pieces.
He sent me a private message on Facebook before he publicly listed the car. He said something along the lines of..."you are the only one that's serious about the Dodges, so I figured I'd offer it to you before listing it publicly. I'll give you the deal of a lifetime"

Clearly it's not since everyone was made the offer and no one is biting.
I gave my white convertible away and it was in pieces . No problem with the sale for the right car and the right price. If this car was closer to everyone it would have a better chance of selling.

It's only 4 hours from me but I'm not interested in anything in pieces. Too bad because it's a great car with good options and color.

Clearly it's not since everyone was made the offer and no one is biting.
I gave my white convertible away and it was in pieces . No problem with the sale for the right car and the right price. If this car was closer to everyone it would have a better chance of selling.
My main thing was...if I get another car on the other side of the rockies... it must drive back.

It's only 4 hours from me but I'm not interested in anything in pieces. Too bad because it's a great car with good options and color.

I feel the same.I'm on the west coast and it's and easy drive to get to but yeah,I would have been much more interested if it was all together and a driveable survivor.

I want it how do I get it how much to ship to ILLinois
This always happens to me,just got me a 71 Beep Beep
Now short on funds again
My favorite Mopar color
Damn it

I want it how do I get it how much to ship to ILLinois
This always happens to me,just got me a 71 Beep Beep
Now short on funds again
My favorite Mopar color
Damn it
There goes that nerve pain again, it went away for a few days but now it’s back.:BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back