3 day c body car show in may

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
This is a great show, with no registration fee, that goes for 3 days. North of Chattanooga in beautiful Soddy daisy Tenn. Open to all makes but heavy on forward look, C bodys and Imperials. We were ther last year with jazebelle and had a great time... Fun people.
Here's a link to the info and registration. You won't regret attending this one.

http://chryslercrazy.com/

This sounds like a great show, enjoy yourselves all who attend and maybe share a couple of photo's with those of us who can't attend. :thumbsup:

Based on pics that Will has posted from this in the past it could qualify for the bucket list.

Based on pics that Will has posted from this in the past it could qualify for the bucket list.

This show is worth a 1K mile trip....... and some folks travel that far. The setting is a beautiful tree lined private residence with 3 large shops filled with old Mopar goodies. More Imperial convertibles then I've ever seen together in one place. Heavy on forward look and 300's also.

Saturday and Sunday there are driving tours through the beautiful Tenn hills and some sort of special event is usually planned for Sunday.

My nephew is getting married in Michigan that same weekend, I gotta go there. I'm sick about because I was really looking forward to this show again this year.

But.... If you even THINK you can make it...... Do it, you won't regret it.

Some teaser shots from last year.

three 300's (Large).jpg

67 limo (Large).jpg

78 NYB 4 (Large).jpg

Ellie has arrived (Large).jpg

line up in Soddy Daisy 2 (Large).jpg

On the road (Large).jpg

I'm attending a wedding in Indiana and can't make it that weekend. I'm sorry to miss it. I couldn't enter my ugly and modified car but it'd be nice to check out everyone else's toys.

I'm attending a wedding in Indiana and can't make it that weekend. I'm sorry to miss it. I couldn't enter my ugly and modified car but it'd be nice to check out everyone else's toys.

Yeah...... It's not a show for modified or hot rod/custom cars. More of a purest's delight.

That looks like a cool show. I have relatives that live in Nashville that have been bugging us to come visit. It is still another 2 and a half from there, but looks like beautiful country side.

That'd be fun to drive either the Imperial or the NYBS to. I've been to similar national meets with the Hudson Club (H-E-T Club), and they've always been a lot of fun.

Back