4th Annual C Body Show - August 1st

Cicada is all prepped for the trip. Translation; I haven't done anything to it. Gonna try to leave work early so I can get there before noon.

Make me go next year.
If I knew my wife and daughter were going to postpone her Dad’s birthday to go to MSP wedding shopping with a friend who’s daughter is getting married. I may have jumped in the car and drove down. But again that 9 hour drive doesn’t excite me After doing that and more last weekend. I found a small town show in lakes country about two hours away that I will drive to instead. Parkers Prairie, MN.

Make me go next year.
If I knew my wife and daughter were going to postpone her Dad’s birthday to go to MSP wedding shopping with a friend who’s daughter is getting married. I may have jumped in the car and drove down. But again that 9 hour drive doesn’t excite me After doing that and more last weekend. I found a small town show in lakes country about two hours away that I will drive to instead. Parkers Prairie, MN.
Do NOT try to predict women's actions. You will be wrong and you will pay for being wrong.

Do NOT try to predict women's actions. You will be wrong and you will pay for being wrong.

Since they are gone I will make it a twofer. Parkers Prairie during the day and a little show and shine back in Fargo in the evening. Plus I get to pick up some beer at a little brewery in Parkers Prairie.

That's it I'm setting a goal. I want to get to Mopars in the park and the 5th annual C Body show. And with an actual c body, because I'd feel out of place with my Imperial or my Challenger.

Just got back to IL from a family vacation in upper MN...hope to get fresh oil in the Monaco wagon and a quick wash before heading out in the morning at 8am or so.

Click on the Google link in the first post.
It'll take you right there.

See everyone tomorrow.

Hmmm All I got done with sixpkrt's help today was adjusted the hood,
oil change, and align the front tires...
Imperial by day.........
Challenger by night....
:thumbsup:

That's it I'm setting a goal. I want to get to Mopars in the park and the 5th annual C Body show. And with an actual c body, because I'd feel out of place with my Imperial or my Challenger.
Take the Imperial and don't worry. If you get a proper C body by then you can take it.

Next year we can drive together if times work out, and swing down to Lancaster WI and meet up with @Newport 66 and drag him to the show, since he can't seem to make it on his own. :poke:

Well, today is the day....finally
After havin to change the date with Randall Oaks Park from our original scheduled show in June, we have the green light today that will allow all of us to get together, and to hopefully make up for the past car show cancellations we've all endured this year.
Eveyone drive safe, so that in a few hours we'll be together, and then later on, chalkin up the 4th Annual C Body Show in the history books.

Gassing up before hitting the highway, should be there sometime around noon.

Waiting...

20200801_091119.jpg

5D373D7F-6683-4928-9B4C-1EBB6D5CEAD1.jpeg
For what? Almost ready to hit the road.

Back