67-68 Fury Picture thread

WOW...came to mind instantly...,the color is a first for me. My 68rag is basic white....you win
The color originally was medium copper. The re-spray is called Liquid Copper. A little more metallic and more of a rose hue than the original. Close though.

This is my 68 Fury III Formal Roof Hardtop. It has the G code 383, automatic, A/C & power bench seat. I have owned this car since 1982. The color is Yellow Gold (code HH1) and was repainted during the winter of 84-85. The carpet, vinyl top, & front seat were redone 12 years ago. The back seat is original & perfect. The engine has never been apart and the car has 124,000 miles on it. My dad bought a used 68 Fury in 1971 from the dealership my Fury is parked in front of. I was only 8 years old at the time but very impressionable.
061.JPG
063.JPG

IMG_20160201_195625599.jpg
IMG_20160226_173922111.jpg
pic-3493418836944167885-200x200[1].jpg
IMG_20160223_211549457.jpg

About as bad as pictures go, but that's where I'm at with my 67 fury II 318 3speed. The engines ready to go back in, rebuilt frame stub is in place. I'll post a nice picture when it is back together. Still love my fury! The picture on the trailer is someone else's photo from before I bought it in 2014.

Last edited:
View attachment 73718 View attachment 73719 View attachment 73720 View attachment 73715
About as bad as pictures go, but that's where I'm at with my 67 fury II 318 3speed. The engines ready to go back in, rebuilt frame stub is in place. I'll post a nice picture when it is back together. Still love my fury! The picture on the trailer is someone else's photo from before I bought it in 2014.

are those ebay patch panels? I bought some for my car but I havent even looked at them yet. They look pretty good! nice welds too

Ive neglected my car big time since I moved it to Oklahoma out of storage in Indiana last year.

Pulled it out of the garage to drive to the new house in Tulsa from Broken Arrow right before a storm that ended up producing some tornadoes. I also ordered 17" Cragar 610g wheels for it this morning. Found a deal I couldnt refuse at nearly $100 a wheel vs. $193 on jegs.

fury333.jpg

This my recent 300 dollar car. I'm new to mopar. always wanted one. Now I have a big project. car looks mostly original. Needs lower quarter work and floor pan work probably truck pan work as well but trunk won't open. I am looking to learn where to buy parts from. I've ordered a classic industry book and a service manual for 67. I feel like a newbie cause I know nothing about locating parts for mopar or who even makes decent replacement panels or parts. Will post updates as I progress thru the nice weekend hotrod build.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
1967 Plymouth Fury II wagon (Medium Blue Poly, electric clock, wheel covers-deep dish 14”, wsw, 2 seat configuration, blue upholstery, roof rack)

Where (exactly) was this photo taken???

expanded your pics to full size

This my recent 300 dollar car. I'm new to mopar. always wanted one. Now I have a big project. car looks mostly original. Needs lower quarter work and floor pan work probably truck pan work as well but trunk won't open. I am looking to learn where to buy parts from. I've ordered a classic industry book and a service manual for 67. I feel like a newbie cause I know nothing about locating parts for mopar or who even makes decent replacement panels or parts. Will post updates as I progress thru the nice weekend hotrod build.

Thanks every one for posting all the great pics on here. I just found this site today and of course I love it. Here is a couple shots of my 67.

Saw this one at Invermere,while on vacation, the car show crowd was coming in as we were leaving for more adventures.
20160916_105756_resized.jpg
20160916_105816_resized.jpg

Picked this up earlier in the week and made an intro thread in Off-topic. Plan to get more pics and start a thread soon. It's a driver right now but big plans in the near future.
IMG_6615.JPG
IMG_6621.JPG
IMG_6636.JPG

Back