67-68 Fury Picture thread

1968-plymouth-fury-1-19-jpg.jpg
I just realized in filing away these fresh pic's, is this a members car?

The reason I asked as the pictures I have seen and collected over the years are from AD's and it appears to have ended up on some 'Wholesaler' website for sale recently.

Seems this one has ended up in the 'Unfinished project' category.

Nice V8 4dr. She looks as good as my 2dr Hardtop
Yea it's I thought at the time a glitzy shot of the *** end of a Fury so I pinched the photo, when I got around to posting I was a little eeeennnn about it but posted anyways, but the more I look at it it's a real straight rear end, bumper gap to body is real even, trunk gaps look very nice and the taillights and filler panel are all lined up perfect so this is one for the body align archives.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yea it's I thought at the time a glitzy shot of the *** end of a Fury so I pinched the photo, when I got around to posting I was a little eeeennnn about it but posted anyways, but the more I look at it it's a real straight rear end, bumper gap to body is real even, trunk gaps look very nice and the taillights and filler panel are all lined up perfect so this is one for the body align archives.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I will say that the rear bumper is straighter than mine.I have a small Dent to the right of my license plate.

I thought that was a Factory tach for a minute until I took a second look.
Ya know after I sold my 1968 PK21 with the 440 6bbl all I had was my 1968 Fury III 4dr with a 318, a friend of mine found and bought a 1968 Fury convertible 383 4spd, I don't know if it was a Sport Fury or Fury III, don't care as he was some hippy guy and we were friendly but he sort of did things to jab at me after I bought a couple of brand new motorcycles as he had a bike but it never ran well or was in pieces. Down at a mutual friends (CrAZy a$$ HiPPiE) garage I ran into him and he just had too 'Hey look at what I got' me. The thing was a rolling rot box wreak, *** end was squatted down cuz he was the type to pile all the hippie chicks in the car and cruise around Laff, He popped the hood and it was all stock with some funky wiring and a greasy high mileage mess. This was around 1976,77,78(?) as the hippie chick Cali girl I was dating at the time was in his social circles. Don't think he had it long and something catastrophic may have happened to it and may have gone to the wreakers, I mean it was rotted bad for being less than 10 years old. Don't know if the top worked either, I never saw it with the top up, it was that kind of a rolling wreak.

I saw a beautiful 68 Sport Fury Convertible with a 383 auto on the floor. I stopped by to ask if it was for sale and I thought I was going to get shot, he did not want anything to do with me. lol

Back