67 Polara 500 convertible

I picked up my front seats from the trim shop today. Pretty happy. A great match although much brighter because of the age difference in the upholstery. The quality of stitching and assembly is excellent. Maybe have the rear seat and buddy seat upholstered at a later date so everything match's.

DSC05466.JPG
DSC05461.JPG
DSC05465.JPG

This is Berry, the proud trimmer.
My regular trim guy is 320 miles away so I thought I'd give this guy a shot. He's only 12 miles away, 40 years experience.
DSC05466.JPG
DSC05461.JPG
DSC05465.JPG
DSC05459.JPG
Glad I did, I'll have more work for him.

Nice looking seats Will.
Seats for my Monaco should be done any day now too.

He works much faster than I did. Obviously not the first time for him.
Looks great.

Wow. Wish I lived near that fellow. I have a few guys I'm checking out in my neck of the woods but damn ... $$$
Looks great, man!

Good trimmer's are tough to find, and don't work cheap. Cost was about the same as a set of Legendary covers, installed. (Legendary doesn't offer covers for my Polara 500).
Send your stuff here and I'll get it done for you.....

Last edited:
Good trimmer's are tough to find, and don't work cheap. Cost was about the same as a set of Legendary covers, installed. (Legendary doesn't offer covers for my Polara 500).
Send your stuff here and I'll get it done for you.....
I may! My drivers side front is absolutely toast, vinyl and padding. Passenger side is split in places and really only going to get worse. Rear seat bottom is passable but the rear top is totally Texas fried.

They're also that gold vinyl of two different grains with a bunch of pleating and piping ... when upholtery guys see these things you can HEAR the bells ringing.

I may! My drivers side front is absolutely toast, vinyl and padding. Passenger side is split in places and really only going to get worse. Rear seat bottom is passable but the rear top is totally Texas fried.

They're also that gold vinyl of two different grains with a bunch of pleating and piping ... when upholtery guys see these things you can HEAR the bells ringing.

PM SENT........

I think we're ready to roll to New Orleans. Leave next Thursday via Ft Morgan. Take the ferry across Mobile Bay, hwy 188 to us 90 and follow the coast hwy through Mississippi into LA and Chalmette. Hoping for top down weather.
DSC05502.JPG
DSC05507.JPG
DSC05508.JPG
DSC05509.JPG
DSC05506.JPG

Back