68 300 engine bay pics

Here is a pic of my 68 TNT before and after photos. I am uncertain of the heater hose bracket, as to whick is correct. Any input?
IMG_4800.jpgIMG_4562.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

Looking great. I am confused on the heater hose bracket question. They look correct to me. Here is my set up and my goal was it to look factory. Sorry I thought it would show more detail for some reason I only have a low resolution photo showing the hose brackets, but they look the same and I kept the bare metal unpainted and shot them with clear.

~

Fenders reinstalled3.sm.jpg

Heater hose bracket: I have seen on several pics that the air cars just had the aluminum strap and was laid on the firewall. May have been ac only??

Heater hose bracket: I have seen on several pics that the air cars just had the aluminum strap and was laid on the firewall. May have been ac only??

Sorry I was so focused on the brackets that I didn't even see the A/C set up. I am sick and need more coffee. Don't think I have been much help just confusing the situation.

When trying to return my engine bay to the way the factory did it, this is the way my 67 383-2 w/a.c. Is supposed to be from the research I did and with the help of other members here.
vang8.jpg

I suppose that the A/C cars have the longer "hourglass" straps, to locate the hoses away from the A/C line compressor muffler - and non A/C cars have the shorter "oval" strap

Here is a pic of an ad for '68 Sport Fury. It still has the correct double hump master cylinder and there is some type of plating on the booster.

1968 Sport Fury 440 Commando 6jpeg.jpg

1968 Sport Fury 440 Commando 6jpeg.jpg

Back