Carlisle 2020 Official Thread

It's too bad only one vehicle pass comes with the 3 lots. I'd love to split that cost with someone so I had inside parking. I have lots of parts to buy on my list. Since I'm driving 28 hours or more to get there with a few friends I won't have a lot of space for parts for sale. Still considering it though. I"m surprised they have not sold since your last offering of the 3 spots.

You misunderstand..... Each space has a separate vehicle pass. Three Passes with three spaces. I will separate if you want one or two spaces.

So everyone is aware the Spring show starts tomorrow and it will happen. I find it unlikely the Chrysler show will not.
The event organizer (Ed) has been vocal on Moparts. Its happening.

Everbody wearing a mask?
I’ve been watching Carlisle Event Covid page. Right now everybody entering grounds must wear a mask. If this is still the rule come July 11th it’s gonna be a very short day for me.

FYI, I emailed Carlisle Events this morning. Since it's likely that the Canada-US border will still be closed, or it's open but I'm required to self-quarantine for 14 days upon my return, neither of those are good options for me so I won't be able to make it. They said they would roll over my showfield ticket to 2021 instead. So I'll see you guys next year!

Everbody wearing a mask?
I’ve been watching Carlisle Event Covid page. Right now everybody entering grounds must wear a mask. If this is still the rule come July 11th it’s gonna be a very short day for me.
That would SUCK !!!

Entering, not walking. IF BLM can do it so can we. Hey, we'll all just protest!
Yeah. Like most restaurants and bars. They need to show they have a “procedure” in place to please the state. Customers yank the things off two steps from the door!

Wearing a mask seems like the smart thing to do. Why would you not? I can't believe folks are bitchin about that. What is it, a vanity thing?
I won't be there because of the risk, even if I have to eat my space fees. Life's short and I'm pretty close to the end, why push it. There will be next year.

Outdoors in 90 deg heat with 80% humidity and a mask just isn’t gonna cut it with my allergies.

Outdoors in 90 deg heat with 80% humidity and a mask just isn’t gonna cut it with my allergies.
My girlfriend,Maggie, has trouble breathing to begin with. She cannot waer a mask she gets claustrphobic. So were are out.
We do our shopping together just in case the store impose masks and I go in alone.

You misunderstand..... Each space has a separate vehicle pass. Three Passes with three spaces. I will separate if you want one or two spaces.

I will gladly take one if you will separate. Doesn't matter which one. If you wanna give me the one that is farthest from can'tflip so he has a larger space for his stuff that's fine too. Just let me know how to pay. Pm me.

:( Well that's it, I'm officially out. The border is closed until July 21. Will try again next year. Have fun, those of you still going.

I'll be there, keeping my blood sanitized with lots of alcohol. If you are from somewhere east of Carlisle please wear a sign so we can all stay away because apparently you all like to share all your germs too much.

Back