Donny's 1970 300

Master Cylinder leaks, not too surprising as it's 10 yrs old, but brand new, and some water got on it, sad thing is AutoZone no longer carries it, had to go to OReilly to order one. Started it up today, ran it for 30 minutes, got the engine nice and warm while I was messing with the motor as it's so cold here, had to stay warm!

he turns around and sends me a picture of someone's leg in a cast. i don't know if it was his but the car is still out side

I missed this the 1st time reading the thread. WTF is that!? Make sure you save copies of all correspondance and advise the SOB to get his piece of GM junk off your property before you have it towed.

Hey, not really, got a new master cyl, just have not installed it yet. Got to also call Flaming River and order a steering shaft U Joint kit.

Gettr Done ...... Great project to work on ..... I need to get motivated to do some wrenching and restoration :happy7:

Put the master cylinder on today, after about 3+ weeks of putting it off! Put the car on the lift, bled each wheel out, brake pedal is rock hard and brakes are solid! Got the 727 fluid level set and spot on; that tranny is tight and good; I had it rebuilt a few yrs ago, and put the MOPAR kit in it, and it sure made it engage faster and more authoritatively! I even did a little burn out in the garage; haha, put it in Drive, and snapped it out a few inches, and it's an open rear end, but both tires spun. This this is cool to mess with! Next up; put on the electronic Edelbrock choke.

Pulled the carb, an Edelbrock 750 mechanical secondary's, and put on the Edelbrock electronic choke kit; pretty cool kit!

Back