Found !! Special C body tool

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
IMG_5513.JPG
On the 400/440 lean burn cars this tool was used to adjust the intake charge valve in the plenum. Rare darn tool. Dealer only I believe. The big end was for 4 barrel cars & the small end was used on the 2 barrel cars. I believe only 2 years. I have so missed this thing. Lost it several years ago. Had fallen behind my old tool box that I only keep tools in I rarely use.

I was looking for one of those... but in metric... :thumbsup: thanks Bob...

One end is for rightly tighty and the other Lefty Loosy,, :rolleyes:

I was about 3 years old when i Found my Special tool....and about 17 when i realized i dont even know how to use it.

A double ended knuckle buster fitsall, very rare!

I've owned an adjustable crescent wrench for years and never knew it was rare and valuable. Now I just need to buy the car to complete the set!!

In Finland those are called "maatilasorvi" which translates into "farmers turning machine". It is the best tool by far for making hexagon nuts into rounded ones whenever you happen to need one

In Finland those are called "maatilasorvi" which translates into "farmers turning machine". It is the best tool by far for making hexagon nuts into rounded ones whenever you happen to need one
Yes they serve the same purpose here in the states.

Back