I would like to introduce "Betty"

So many Floridians come up North for the summer ... theres a twist

Met a guy from Savannah Georgia and complimented him on his house and city while visiting in February. I asked him what is it like there in the summer? He said "It's like livvin in a dog's mouth for 4 months."

The back up lights were optional.

I had one '60 with back up lights and another with aluminum plates with the same lines and contours mocking the lens.

Almost forgot about the fun photo...
So I was a bit bord waiting for my turn at the border
IMG_2484.JPG

Met a guy from Savannah Georgia and complimented him on his house and city while visiting in February. I asked him what is it like there in the summer? He said "It's like livvin in a dog's mouth for 4 months."

AND yet he still goes back every year

Before Stan asks, what's the biggest tires and wheels you can put on that? :D

That's a sweet addition to the family! Congratulations. I'm onboard with the "fix what it needs and drive it the way it is" bunch, it's just too cool to mess with..

Thank you, I am going to steal that line.
so where are you at then in the summer time?
I will be doing my family visiting and junkyard foraging during the week before Carlisle. I have no plans to tour NY state or hop any international borders... but you dangle them keys at your own peril.:canada:

I think that they were factory
Factory yes, but backup lights were an option until the early to mid 60's I believe, at least in the U.S. I'm just thinking your car had one option, backup lights. Just curious.

Back