In Search of 318LA Headers

Before anyone asks...those are actually enginequest magnum style heads.
With corrected valve angles and oversized valves and valve train by Manley......So yeah.

Before any one asks....

Yes those are magnum heads, but dimension wise the headers will still work.

And yes, shorty Ram headers will work...however, do NOT buy the cheapy ebay or low buck steel headers. You'll be replacing them too quickly.
I run Gibson stainless headers on my Ram with Remflex gaskets. The quality is obvious.
LOL. Almost right about the heads. They are enginequest magnum style heads. Engine quest re-angles the valves to clear the ports and eliminate magnum tendencies toward cracking. Manley valve train parts and arp bolts and studs

Awesome!

What did you do to connect the headers to the exhaust?
Took it to the local muffler exhaust shop
Had exhaust built from collectors back.
My polara was mechanical wreck when I bought it the only reason I saved it was becuse the body has no cancerous rust. To good a body to let get destroyed. But I had to rebuild or replace each and every piece under that car from the rear bumper to the front. literally I mean everything. Took 20 months to to do the labor and source all the parts working on it with my friend when we had time.

Took it to the local muffler exhaust shop
Had exhaust built from collectors back.
My polara was mechanical wreck when I bought it the only reason I saved it was becuse the body has no cancerous rust. To good a body to let get destroyed. But I had to rebuild or replace each and every piece under that car from the rear bumper to the front. literally I mean everything. Took 20 months to to do the labor and source all the parts working on it with my friend when we had time.
Thank you.
Any pictures of the exhaust from the headers to the back of the transmission?

I purchased Block huggers from Hemiperformance.com.au
they fit really well had new complete twin system fitted
sounds awesome

Small Block (RV1/SV1/AP5/AP6/VC)​

image_1137.jpg

Back