Long winded but I had to say it

Thanks for sharing the story of Adleen.

I think you did a great job visiting her several times and giving her fun and enjoyment when she was alone later on.
She is gone but not forgotten as she had friends like you.

Carsten

34 yr.s,hard to believe,betting that was one of the most important calls you ever made.Thank you for reaching out to the original owner Adleen,and giving her joy and peace of mind,that her car was in good hands,and being well taken care of. Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with all of us.

Great lady, great guy, great story, great car.....what a fantastic account of the best Mopar story I have ever read. Thank you very much for sharing it with us. The photos are superb photos. My wife isn't at all interested in our hobby but she will enjoy this story when I show her later!!

Cheers Steve

Great story, fantastic write up. Not many of us have histories like that to go with our treasures, but the ones that do are lucky indeed. And, on top of that you delivered priceless happiness to another person you didn't even know! Well done sir, well done.

One of the best stories I've read here or anywhere else, I only wish the Chrysler dealer that screwed them over could read it. This car could not be in better hands.

What a great Story Dave. It's very obvious that She made your life just as much better as you did hers. My sincere condolences on the loss of a great lady and great friend.

I just took the time to re read this slowly. I think I must have gotten something in my eye. Thank you Dave for sharing, and caring.

This is what the car hobby is all about.......the people and the cars that bind them together. Great story Dave. I do not want this comment to sidetrack this thread but because of this thread I feel compelled to say this.....when someone comes on this forum and asks what a car is worth please give your opinion on that part of the question only. I am so sick and tired of people being negative with the common statement.....back away from the car it will not be worth what you put into it!!! Really? Then shut your piehole and YOU stay away from it if that is your opinion. MOST of us are in this as a HOBBY not a business. You almost NEVER make money at a hobby, it is about learning and having fun. Sorry Dave for adding a somewhat negative comment to such a positive thread, but your story makes me appreciate the HOBBY that much more.

I have been aware of the story and history of your Dodge Dave, but will never get tired of hearing it again.

I have been successful in tracing and contacting past owners of my own vehicles and have shared the joy they get from hearing their long lost friend is still alive and loved. I stay in touch with four different past owners of my various vehicles and they always seem to have a new story to tell when we chat.

Bravo......!
Will.

I keep hoping the owner, (caretaker), of my original A12 Road Runner will track me down so that I can share it's story with them. I still have the window sticker off it. It still hasen't appeared in the A12 registery,

All the pictures, especially of Adleen (R.I.P.) riding around, speak volumes about the enjoyment of life and cherished memories. Thanks for sharing this heart n soul story Dave.

Ben

I keep hoping the owner, (caretaker), of my original A12 Road Runner will track me down so that I can share it's story with them. I still have the window sticker off it. It still hasen't appeared in the A12 registery,

If you PM me the VIN, I can see if it's currently titled or registered.

Dave: This story points out a great thing about our old car hobby: Every old car has a story to tell. Thank you for sharing the amazing and heart warming story of your car with us.

Back