Look what I found today!

that is cool thing to find. i found the build sheet for my 68 wagon under the rear seat back. i was wondering is there any way of finding out where my car was originally sold and is there any where i can get a copy of or a repo reprint of the window sticker. i believe car originnaly came from colorado.

There are places that reproduce window stickers. You need the build sheet for the options and you should have the original bill of sale so you know where it was sold new

Losing employees just as they start to know what they are doing is good business practice? Guess I'm just an old school HR guy.

Thats right up your alley, isnt it Fred? It seems thats what American corporations do these days.

would you happen to have any names of such companies. would chrysler be of any help finding unknown info on the car a to who sold it new.

I myself have never been in touch with Chrysler Historical, that is where I would start

Congrats on that find that is very kool!

The Chrysler-Plymouth dealership in St.Louis where my Hurst came from is now a funeral home.

localtion-photo-03.jpg

localtion-photo-03.jpg

You're elevated simply through faith now.

Still better than a funeral home in the back and a Wendy's up front. :laughing4:

Back