My friends are getting old

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
and crawling into the back seat from the front doors were making them whine all the time everytime we went out to dinner so I bought two more doors to shut them up. The extra doors came with this car:

zvac1d.jpg

This one will keep its Torqueflite.

Last edited:
C'mon Stan, I know you love Road Wheels!

Can't do it. I'm totally tapped out now and there's some guy in AZ hoarding them all and sending the prices through the roof. What I'd like to do on this one is find a set of "turbine blades" $ighhhh...

Can't do it. I'm totally tapped out now and there's some guy in AZ hoarding them all and sending the prices through the roof. What I'd like to do on this one is find a set of "turbine blades" $ighhhh...
Hey, I know that guy! I have a set of Road Wheels for sale but they are attached to my 77 NY'er 2dr. Anyway all kidding aside looks like you found a real nice clean Formal regardless of how many doors. I hope you can find reasonable shipping with $4 a gallon diesel fuel.

I hope you can find reasonable shipping with $4 a gallon diesel fuel.

The timing is perfect!! For the last month car transporters have been leaving FL in droves bringing back north the snowbird's cars. They'll bring a car back into FL for next to nothing just to get back home.
In May, cost of a car leaving FL: $1.00 - $1.50/mile.
cost for a car to come to FL: $0.50/mile.
In October, the prices flip-flop.

I just signed a deal with a 5 star carrier for $550.00 ! I'm happy.

Imported from Canada into Joisey..
The East coast is catching up,LOL!!

Auctionandbumpertrip052.jpg

DSC01817.jpg

:toothy12:Truthfully? I have my heart set on finding a set of '78 NYB Salon wheel covers.

78salontn.jpg

Like that will ever happen...

As far as these:
DSC01817.jpg

even Chris wouldn't put those on a trailer .:toothy12:

Last edited:
:toothy12:Truthfully? I have my heart set on finding a set of '78 NYB Salon wheel covers.

78salontn.jpg

As far as these:
DSC01817.jpg

Yee have little faith.

Like the dashboard that can't be done, or the maginum and 518 in a C.

78salontn.jpg

As far as these:
DSC01817.jpg

That's the best part of living in the Desert Southwest. I don't have to deal with Rust! Even on wheels.

I had a set of those road wheels Stan, 5 of them, I may know where a can get a few, Mine were off of a 76 Doba.

359164909.jpg

traded for these wheels,
384929357.jpg

then put them on This
389825807.jpg

Back