For Sale Not mine-66 Polara $3200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph James

Reaction score
Contact seller
upload_2019-12-17_21-8-14.jpeg

upload_2019-12-17_21-8-32.jpeg

have for sale my 1966 Dodge Polara four door. The car is equipped with the rare 318 poly hemi V8 that runs good and pulls strong. It just received a fresh tune up with new plugs and wires. The automatic transmission shifts out smooth. The car is in a pretty solid state aside from some surface patina. I have the original Certicard showing the car being sold in Wildwood, Georgia new on July 14th, 1966. The interior is in need of some TLC, but it's not horrible. It could use the seats reupholstered, but the carpet is in good shape. The windshield has a crack in it as well. This car has the potential to be a great start to a ratrod, low rider, or just to restore and enjoy. Only 71,300 miles. I am asking $3200 and I am not looking for trades at this time. Feel free to text or call with any questions.
1966 Dodge Polara

But, it has a Poly-Hemi engine...:eek:
The rare, Poly-Hemi.

Dudes got better smoke than I do, I would have a hard time selling my two door for much more than he's asking. Slab Polaras don't get as much love as the Fusies do. :( Good for me though, I just got another parts car for cheap!

Don't knock the Poly Hemi because it is a semi hemi design just like today's Hemi.
They aren't real He is. The 318s weren't called Hemis.
But the Poly head engines they sell today are.

Don't knock the Poly Hemi because it is a semi hemi design just like today's Hemi.
They aren't real He is. The 318s weren't called Hemis.
But the Poly head engines they sell today are.
My dad was the first person to tell me about a Semi-Hemi, I was too young to fully understand, but I got most of it.

944AAE16-A64F-47BE-A6EC-216CBE691870.jpeg
7F55EC5E-3CEE-4616-9483-036E503BB7D3.jpeg
If you’re scratching your head about the 318 poly/hemi, check this out on classic cars.com. Its the extremely rare ‘53 Chrysler 300 that looks an awful lot like a Plymouth.

The rare, Poly-Hemi.

Dudes got better smoke than I do, I would have a hard time selling my two door for much more than he's asking. Slab Polaras don't get as much love as the Fusies do. :( Good for me though, I just got another parts car for cheap!
I like the look of the Polaras . I would drive that car no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back