Ocala Fl

Will?, you're living the dream and I think I've said that before.

thanks Matt. I learned long ago that opportunitys rarely repeat themselves. I've sacrificed in the past to take advantage of opportunity, and have few regrets. I have friends that spent their lives working hard to save for the future and didn't know what to do when it came. Life takes practice and a day lost can never be regained.
Looking ahead I know now that I will never acheve all I would like to, but as long as opportunities present themselves, and as long as I enjoy good health, I intend to enjoy the journey.

It was a long time ago but I think I remember seeing a spread on this guy and his cool.stuff in Molar Action also. I think I have the mag somewhere in my collection of Mopar Action, Mopar Performance, High Performance Mopar and Chrysler Power mags. It was a great read.

thanks Matt. I learned long ago that opportunitys rarely repeat themselves. I've sacrificed in the past to take advantage of opportunity, and have few regrets. I have friends that spent their lives working hard to save for the future and didn't know what to do when it came. Life takes practice and a day lost can never be regained.
Looking ahead I know now that I will never acheve all I would like to, but as long as opportunities present themselves, and as long as I enjoy good health, I intend to enjoy the journey.

That's great philosophy right there.

Yes it is! I can hear Jer saying something similar and I wonder how it would read?

Will, I wish I had your wisdom NOW... But I suppose I'll have to wait for a few decades!

It ain't my fault the whole world don't know nothin' 'bout soundin' out the wordz before they spell 'um. I spell'z the way I talkz and all youz guyz knowz it. YEAH LEAD 'UM TAH WATER AND THEY STAND THERE AND PEE IN IT, SHEESH.

It ain't my fault the whole world don't know nothin' 'bout soundin' out the wordz before they spell 'um. I spell'z the way I talkz and all youz guyz knowz it. YEAH LEAD 'UM TAH WATER AND THEY STAND THERE AND PEE IN IT, SHEESH.

See ............. More words of wisdom ......... Jer style.

Back