Online car buyers "BEWARE" !! of SCAMS !!!!!

Ironwolf

Reaction score
I saw this and just thought I would share it with you all ....

I know many times in the past many of us wondered,,

GEE !!! IS IT A SCAM !!!!!!!! :steering::drama::steering:

When I got my truck they wanted $1000 to hold the truck. It was a dealer, I was on the phone with them, they had a physical address I could see a dealer in Google Street View. Was I still apprehensive, yes, it worked out fine and they did pick me up at the airport.

Alan

"This is the way car buying should be" says the know-it-all dweeb in the commercials.

On the other side of the coin, when I have sold a few of my cars in the last few years, I have seen the same type of scam. New rule, I will not discuss price until you are with me in person , and have driven and inspected the vehicle.

And I love the guy that wants to know “what’s the lowest you’ll go?” upon the first contact.
I pissed a guy off so bad while selling a boat a while back he sent his dad and young son to look at it. I Refused to give a number over the phone and told him if he’s not prepared to pay the full-ask don’t waste my time. Everybody that calls swears they just looked at the same boat or car for half my price. I tell them “should a bought it”.
Oh yeah, grandpa wrote a check for full asking price once he saw the boat!

Back