Pabst Brewery and Mansion

Those curvy corner cabinets are mind numbing! How many beers did you have Bob?:lol:

So how long are you going to be in MLK ....?

A few days and then in Green Bay for 3 days, Then going to South Dakota for 2 days, back to GB for a day, then back to Milwaukee for 2 days and then back to Maryland.

Doesn't sound like theirz gonna be much blue gill munchin' time? Thanks for the tour Bob, Jer

I had a perch dinner in the 3rd Ward last night. I'l be eating blue gills and walleyes probably every night before I head home.

Good to see you are moving about again and having a good time. Now honestly, how did it feel driving the truck that distance, compared to the NYer?

The truck is the easier ride but I miss the handling and feel of the NYB. And the roar of the big block on the open road. LOL!

BTW, the truck clock display automatically changes time by itself as I cross into another time zone.

A Little exercise for the German road trip coming up next. :D

One more picture of the mansion.

27372.jpeg

That part was actually part of the Chicago Worlds Fair in 1893. Pabst had it built at the fair then torn down and shipped by railroad to milwaumee and reassembled and added to the mansion.

I had a perch dinner in the 3rd Ward last night. I'l be eating blue gills and walleyes probably every night before I head home.
You're killin' me here Pal. Please find out if Their's any way they will hard freeze, package, and ship 10-20 lbs. of either the Gillz or Waleyez and P.M. me the information PAHLEEZE. Tell 'um you know ah poor soul in Wilmington, N.C. that'z been in withdrawals and Jonesin' for 4 yearz now, Jer

Awesome pictures!! I love the woodwork, no plywood, no particle board and no crappy wood scrap finger jointed into moldings. An art that is quickly disappearing from our go fast world where few of our new products last longer than 10 or 20 years. Thank you for your posting.

Back