revisit Carb issue

I didn't know there were two kinds either. I'll have to add that note to my recipe.
I really think the lemon juice is needed though from what I read but I'm no chemist or metalurgist.

Pouring out the old stuff...nasty.
20140305_165500.jpg

New stuff in and completely covered.
20140305_165740.jpg

20140305_165500.jpg

20140305_165740.jpg

I didn't know there were two kinds either. I'll have to add that note to my recipe.
I really think the lemon juice is needed though from what I read but I'm no chemist or metalurgist.

I'll get that tomorrow. Have doc appointment in the afternoon for simple biopsy. I've never been on to ask for prayers or help. You guy's have learned me (lol) to ask for help but some mention of me as you go to sleep tonight would be appreciated. Like I've said before in this thread..couldn't hurt.

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Everything went well, as I knew it would. Pathology will be back in about a week. I'm not worried. Seriously, the only reason I had the biopsy is because our doctor is a friend. We were sitting on the back porch one night, drinking and what have you and I mentioned it to him. Because of melanoma in the family he told me to come by and he'd biopsy it. No big deal. I did manage to already pop the sutures. Having left over stuff from my nursing days, I steri-striped it and all is good. I did get the lemon to add to the vinegar. I'll check for results tomorrow.

Glad everything went well, I'm sending thoughts and prayers....and some shaving cream and a razor, although with the winter were having hairy feet might not be the worst thing to have.

Glad everything went well, I'm sending thoughts and prayers....and some shaving cream and a razor, although with the winter were having hairy feet might not be the worst thing to have.

Thanks. Do you need my address? Razor's are expensive. Winter? What winter...I'm in Tx. Although, hubby is in Ohio this week...he says it's cold. Guess I should have had him pack the thermal's?

Never mind the thermals just pack a bottle of Midleton's. By all means send me your address and I'll ship the shaving cream and razor, I'll even include some Avon skin so soft.

So it does work....

I wish you hadn't said that.

Looks like it does. Two gallons of 9% vinegar (not the 5%) and 16 oz of lemon juice. Soaked for 3 days. Used one of those green scrubbing pads.

Why shouldn't I say, I smell like a pickle? Should I have said okra? LOL

Back