The Coca cola Super Bowl commercial...

The countries that we give billions to each year should have sang the song, then procede to go back to wanting to kill us all. But damn, COKE is so damn good first thing in the morning with a big fat breakfast burrito!..... 'merica

Santiago's?

We have reached the end of the road. We have nothing left.

Jim Beam, Maker’s Mark to be sold to Japanese company: Consumers told ‘nothing has changed’

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rk-to-be-sold-japanese-company/#ixzz2sNH7ExmB
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Now do you hear me?
Drink what you want from now on but I still have my Steel Reserve 211. Union made........

Oh here we go a-*******-gain.

America has always been a country of many cultures and many nations, right from its birth, no matter what you do, no matter where you go, being an american means having influence from every culture of the world. The English language itself was not born in America, the western culture was not born in America, even the founding fathers made it clear they were adopting the values of a democratic republic, republics started in the Roman Empire and Democracy was born in Greece. Yes America has made its own identity its true, this nation has always been a mix of international influences though, adopting the best from all peoples and cultures of all the world. That is what makes America great.

But people used to assimilate. Hence why i said had it all been in english, no problem. The way it's going today is that people want to be like us and live here, and have their fake freedom just like us, but they refuse to give up the things that made their countries what they are/were, and why they wanted to leave those places.

Last edited:
LOL...Santiagos makes them too small.

c'mon man it's been 5 years since I've had mexican in a restaurant. We made green chile with some hatch the in-laws brought with them a few months ago and people here thought we were trying to kill them. The east coast ******* sucks.

do me a favor, lemmie live vicariously through you, next time you're near Commerce City go get something at La Casa Del Rey.... I miss it sooooooo bad.

The way I understand it is that America is comprised of many diverse parts, all congealing to form ONE, and this "one" is something brand new. It is ok to honor where your from, but for America to work properly we all must be Americans.

America is made up of diversity.
So WTF does "Proud to be American" mean?
It means rooting for the home team to win the world series because all the players chipped in 100%.
Don't bring your frikkan Rastafarian dreadlocks out onto the ballfield. Dress like you're proud to be on the team that gave you this opportunity.

No. They don't get it, Dave. They want to complain why the hot dogs are so expensive up at the concession stand. Bring in a cheaper vendor... Oh? The game? **** the game...

No. They don't get it, Dave. They want to complain why the hot dogs are so expensive up at the concession stand. Bring in a cheaper vendor... Oh? The game? **** the game...

Expensive at the game? Shhhhhhhhitttttt. The swap meet I went to last month was over the top. $12US for their show combo, a dog, fries and a small drink.

When we went to the games it didn't cost us a dime to eat though. And the private heads were nice. Well they were anyway. Free booze, lobster bisque and desert cart. I miss that too. Thank you Waste Management customers.

Last edited:
La Casa Del Rey....I'll put that on the list. We were on a mission last fall to find the best authentic tacos. So far, Tacos de Mexicana on Sante Fe is the best.

...AND, I thought Colorado was bad(I'm from San Diego)...haha. It took me a while to find anything worthy of comparing to So Cal mexican food. They smother all of their burritos with chili sauce out here WTF is that?!?!

La Casa Del Rey....I'll put that on the list. We were on a mission last fall to find the best authentic tacos. So far, Tacos de Mexicana on Sante Fe is the best.

...AND, I thought Colorado was bad(I'm from San Diego)...haha. It took me a while to find anything worthy of comparing to So Cal mexican food. They smother all of their burritos with chili sauce out here WTF is that?!?!

You just gotta tell 'em no chile. It's a migration of New Mexico culture up there.

It's ok there's no good wing places here, hell there isn't even a Fat Burger within a 2 hour drive. But if you want WOP food, it's everywhere. Luckily I happen to be WOP, and my WOP family knows the best joints but there's no making up for what i miss.

One of the best Mexican restaurant I've ever been to was out behind the Petro truck stop in casa grande az., I don't even remember the name because we use to walk up from behind,good food lots of beer.

America has always been a country of many cultures and many nations, right from its birth, no matter what you do, no matter where you go, being an american means having influence from every culture of the world. The English language itself was not born in America, the western culture was not born in America, even the founding fathers made it clear they were adopting the values of a democratic republic, republics started in the Roman Empire and Democracy was born in Greece. Yes America has made its own identity its true, this nation has always been a mix of international influences though, adopting the best from all peoples and cultures of all the world. That is what makes America great.

Blah, blah, blah.......... yeah, thats all well and good FOR THEN but now it isnt the best, its the worst of all peoples. The statue of Liberty needs to be knocked of her platform OR turn her back to the harbor

People arent proud to be American that are here......... Ask one immigrant here about his country and he wont say anything about America, its his homeland. Most immigrants here are working here while sending money back to their homeland and have full intentions of retiring and going back... They have no love for the stars and stripes, they come here for their "entitlements" and our JOBS

Never liked coke to begin with. Now I doubly don't like em. And I'm goin to internet face punch the next stupid fucker that says merica like it should be our nickname. its America. Not a form of dirtball whitetrash lingo that people like you are too lazy to fully pronounce. Have a touch of pride. As of right now, its cheap

Never liked coke to begin with. Now I doubly don't like em. And I'm goin to internet face punch the next stupid fucker that says merica like it should be our nickname. its America. Not a form of dirtball whitetrash lingo that people like you are too lazy to fully pronounce. Have a touch of pride. As of right now, its cheap

Is AmMEHrica ok?

Last edited:
Well i think it's fairly descriptive of today's average citizen and the gov't trampling the Bill Of Privileges.

Back