What does this part do??

Hi guys,
I have been following your' threads for some time, and have a related problem I can't seem to solve no matter who I ask.
I have been trying through parts houses and internet sites to locate new (replacement) isolators for between the K frame and the stub frame on my C body 1967 Imperial LeBaron.
No one seems to make them, no one seems to sell them, no one knows any thing about them.
My front end guy here in Australia refuses to start on the full overhaul until I supply these and the camber bolts.
How do you guys keep your cars roadworthy without these parts being available?
Any help would be seriously appreciated.
Best Regards,
Keith, in Australia.
Greetings Keith!
My advice would be to list the items your looking for here on the website, and hope someone has them or knows where they can be found. I wish you luck in obtaining your parts!!
Steve

@Keith Rankin
Reach out to Murray Park.
Www.cbodies.com
He may have decent used parts or be able to make a recommendation for you.
You still need to post pics, don't you?

Thanks very much for that, I will try right now.
I am sorry but I honestly do not have any pictures of my car, even though I have owned it for over thirty years, but I now have a reason to take some.
The real problem will be when it comes to uploading them.
For some reason I am genetically unable to even put an advertisement on google or gumtree
and have never successfully managed to fill in a form on the Internet, but I will give it a crack as soon as possible.
Thanks again for your' help, I will report back with results.
Best regards,
Keith.

Back