1st top down day of the year

carrman

Reaction score
Got the car out as I needed to go get a new group 27 battery installed. Seems we cooked the group 24 that was in it last summer during an overcharge event, and it was starting to crank the car slower. Said screw that, bought a new battery. Spins the old Dakota starter much faster. Anyway, decided it was warm enough to drop the top and go for a short drive including a freeway blast.
IMG_8863[1].JPG

Very nice.
Spring is coming. So they say. Back to snow this week.

Ustah be a 30 Acre field on the west side of I-5 between Madford and Ashville filled with sheep. All white onez 'cept for only two black onez out of probably 100 of 'um. I gave the air horn ah couple yankz and those two black ones along with a couple white onez came runnin' to the S.E. corner of that yard and just stand there 'till I was out of range. AND NO, THEY NEVER BACKED UP TO THE FENCE. lol Had a lengthy conversation with a big rigger 'bout 1/4 mile or so behind me that witnessed that display. We both laughed 'til we got way south of Mount Shasta. Ah the funny memories that kept the boredom from overtaking us. Nice Slabby Carrman, Jer

Back