62 New Yorker....will be the death of me...greetings from California

Bauhausfan

Reaction score
My ex-husband once told me I cared more about my New Yorker than him.....(notice the EX). Have spent the last month getting the rust repair done. I am having a tough time finding a hood. Mine is plenty rusty. I am also looking for someone to do a steering wheel restoration or core swap. Anyone got any ideas?

Welcome to FCBO It is cool that you are a women and have a Mopar that is a dream girl in my book lol.

I can pretty much say for certain that your ex is a idiot. Other than that I'm not much help. Do you have any pictures of the car?

Welcome aboard, I can relate to the EX issue, some people just don't get it.

I'm getting ready to send my steering wheel to http://www.qualityrestorations.com I have seen their work and I am more than happy (NOT CHEAP THOUGH)

There is a Mopar show in Cupertino on Sunday (6/14) good show, I'll be there looking around.

Alan

Welcome to the clan of mad C-body freaks. I hope you enjoy your stay here. We would LOVE to see some pics for sure!

Welcome to FCBO It is cool that you are a women and have a Mopar that is a dream girl in my book lol.
Excuse him for he is young and still struggling with the concept of fitting into a non-sexist adult world. So, I'll make up for his youthful ignorance with a simple,
Welcome to FCBO, it is cool that you have a Mopar, too.
Hopefully you'll also join us in our Baseball and Football threads.

Excuse him for he is young and still struggling with the concept of fitting into a non-sexist adult world. So, I'll make up for his youthful ignorance with a simple,
I wasn't trying to come of as ignorant my apologies if it seemed that way I still have maturing to do lol.

Not to worry. I was using you, son.

Uh oh, wait till Nick sees that post!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Bauhaus, are you a fan of the style or The band???

Pics of the car please.

Leave him be! Awesome kid! He's a young Mopar head and not one of them honda vw jerks lol

My ex-husband once told me I cared more about my New Yorker than him.....(notice the EX). Have spent the last month getting the rust repair done. I am having a tough time finding a hood. Mine is plenty rusty. I am also looking for someone to do a steering wheel restoration or core swap. Anyone got any ideas?

Post pictures of your steering wheel too. I like doing little stuff like that or I could give you pointers to do yourself.

Back