For the Newport's new vinyl top...

A)
DSC06858.JPG

B)

DSC06859.JPG

or C)

C.JPG

DSC06819.JPG

Are you asking which one the factory used or which one we like? If the former, the consensus so far when I am seeing the results is wrong.

I voted for the factory correct one, which I also liked the best - boar grain, or C.

Definitely not A, I voted C but B would be tempting.

C is not gator grain it is boar grain the picture is too up close. Gator grain is $1200-1500, at least last time I checked because it is what is supposed to be on my Challenger.

C is not gator grain it is boar grain the picture is too up close. Gator grain is $1200-1500, at least last time I checked because it is what is supposed to be on my Challenger.
Gator grain car originally? I don't remember knowing that. I would have to save my pennies to make that happen again.

Yep VG1 or V1G, I can't remember the order of letters it been so long since I looked at it. When I put the top on that is on it now there was no gator grain available.

C is Levant which should be the correct grain.

B is Elk which is the wrong grain that is currently on my NYB and you seen it if you were at Carlisle this year.

C is Levant which should be the correct grain.

B is Elk which is the wrong grain that is currently on my NYB and you seen it if you were at Carlisle this year.

From what I was told,

A is Levant (allegedly factory correct and is the pattern I tore off last night) and C is Boar. As for B, I dont know what it is called.

Back