A car you would buy if it came available. Upload from archive.

gransedan

Reaction score
Hey,

A lot of you might know what I'm talking about.
You have seen a picture on the web of a car that you have saved on your computer for years and years now. You keep on coming back to that particular car.
Or a car that have been on the market but you missed out on it.
A cool car with the right options and color combinations.
You still have those pictures saved somewhere...

It might be dangerous if this car comes available because you know you would go for it...
and nothing will gonna stop you.

Below pictures of a car that at the moment would be difficult to resist for me.
I like the color combo, but especially the interior color and especially the combination of materials. Straight and perforated material. It looks like a beige interior. Just love it in combination with the very light gold color and the white roof.

I know everybody is different (at least most of us) so i would love to see what your dreamcar would look like. Maybe the most regular posters already knows what the others would go for but anyway....

...show me your pictures.

Greetz from Holland

10010.jpg

10013.jpg

10015.jpg

10007.jpg

There were many a Shelby Mustang that I would have been tempted to get out of my 1983-84 Mustang Monthly magazines that ran from $3000-7000 at the time. Ugh, just looking at the prices back then which would no doubt be the same for Chargers...sigh...

My old 68 Monaco. I'd trade a kidney for that one. .. I'd have to as I couldn't give him any money and wouldn't trade my 67.
IMG_2324.JPG

Baby moons! My Polara had them on when I got it, must be why I'm partial to them.

Lol... it's a great look - but as I see it, a very GM thing. I have a set of bowtie embossed moons stashed in case I get a crack at another 72 Bel Air.

Here's my 74 daily driver Nova I had from roughly 92 - 96. 54,000 miles 250 6 cyl powerglide. I added power steering and brakes. Great car!

'73  Nova .jpg

Last edited:
Back