Brake drums

Well you know rt. 130 splits up there right? 3 lanes going north and 3 south....mcD's and Dairy Queen were sandwiched in between....good times those were...good times....

You pop up like a Peeper in the Spring every time brake parts are mentioned.
And it's always only a sales pitch.
I, and I'm pretty sure just about everyone else here would have a lot more confidence in buying from you if we knew who are are, what's your background, what you do.... etc.
WhoTH are you besides "some guy" on the internet who shows up once a week at the front door like a Jehova's Witness and says he has asbestos linings?

I know who he is and avoid him...said that from his day 1 here..... He vends at Carlisle and Englishtown. He and I had a disagreement with rotors. I said they used the two piece on the 71 polara...he insisted they didn't.... Now, I walk by and say " hi" in passing and that's it

Nah. No ban. But I bet it pisses Joey off that he ain't paying to be a sponsor....
whistling2.gif

Sounds like he has stuff I would want to buy. I don't know. But at this point I wouldn't.
If I owned this forum, I'd be a tad miffed.

He's no different than anyone selling c body parts..... Sponsorship is not necessary..my annoyance is from experience from a chest thumper who claimed to have all the answers and was wrong.

Nah. No ban. But I bet it pisses Joey off that he ain't paying to be a sponsor....
whistling2.gif

Sounds like he has stuff I would want to buy. I don't know. But at this point I wouldn't.
If I owned this forum, I'd be a tad miffed.
Very next reply:
I have been your leading source of
Dude, you are as weird as Dan.

Hey. Commando 1, I "pop up" on the web site -- because I don't even have a computer -- and am at various shows around the northeast very weekend -- so -- NO -- I am not "glued to the internet".....
If you are coming to Chryslers @ Carlisle --- swing by H107 and H108 --- you will be overjoyed to see one JUICY MOPAR SPREAD of some NEW, N.O.S., and some very priced right MOPAR parts....
I grew up in auto parts, my grandfather had a parts store; we were especially known for old car parts -- so I started serving people with old cars 43 years ago.... I have acquired knowledge far beyond the books and willingly share it....

For people like Polara 71 who considers my correct answer a "disagreement" -- I could care less to argue with someone who
knows more than GOD himself --- my lines of regulars, friends, and buyers @ Chryslers @ Carlisle last frequently from 7 A M
to 7 P M...... I ONLY do the right thing on planet Earth -- I have no time for anything else.......

And I am one of the few -- as you notice -- people -- who will WILLINGLY give out my phone number -- and just say CALL!!!!!!
I am sure if you are an internetter -- you have "met" millions of dirtbags, liars, and thieves -- who hide behind fictitious names and NEVER give out phone numbers......

Those who want my parts and services --- C'mon down --- those are the smart ones in life....... Yours, Craig

To 68 Plymouth 383 -- If you called 6 times and got me live twice -- the other times, I was at shows, UPSing orders, picking up
orders, etc., etc.,.... LEAVE A MESSAGE ---- that's what the machine is for ---- I WILL ALWAYS CALL YOU BACK... I call people back in the evenings when I am away at shows -- if they leave an evening number ....
And Yes, the 11" x 2" DRUMS are VERY PRICEY -- I apologized to you in advance -- but I CUSTOM MAKE THEM -- and it is the shop labor (not me) that makes them so pricey.... HEY, at least I HAVE THEM when NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO one else does.....

Hey. Commando 1, I "pop up" on the web site -- because I don't even have a computer -- and am at various shows around the northeast very weekend -- so -- NO -- I am not "glued to the internet".....
If you are coming to Chryslers @ Carlisle --- swing by H107 and H108 --- you will be overjoyed to see one JUICY MOPAR SPREAD of some NEW, N.O.S., and some very priced right MOPAR parts....
I grew up in auto parts, my grandfather had a parts store; we were especially known for old car parts -- so I started serving people with old cars 43 years ago.... I have acquired knowledge far beyond the books and willingly share it....

For people like Polara 71 who considers my correct answer a "disagreement" -- I could care less to argue with someone who
knows more than GOD himself ---

Your answer is wrong, I couldn't be more courtesy minded.....till now.

Of all the years I have known you Craig I have never seen a line at your spot. In fact, I was the only one I have ever seen at your tent. Sure, you have some good stuff and are in a needed market but even YOU could probably be wrong once? Right?

Back